Tension

Craig pushes Tweek off him.

Tweek is a little bit upset by this.

"What's wrong?"

"We're in a classroom, lets's just finish putting the desks back."

"Okay..."

The boys put the room back together and go to the office to tell their teacher they finished.

Then it's time to leave.

Tweek doesn't want to leave. Tweek wants to go home with Craig and do things normal couples do.

But he knows he can't.

Tweek and Craig hug before parting ways. 

Craig pets Tweeks head and kisses him on the forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bunny."

"Okay!"

Tweek walks home as the sun sets, and he is becoming more and more anxious about Craig's feelings.

*Why didn't he kiss me on the lips? Why didn't he want to make out during class? Do I look weird today?*

-

Tuesday arrives and Tweek finds Craig in front of the school talking with Kenny.

Kenny sees Tweek coming and decides he should leave the two alone. 

"I'll see you after school. Bye, Craig." Kenny fist-bumps Craig and walks away.

Tweek approaches Craig, "Hi, firecracker~"

"Hey, Tweek. How did you sleep?"

"Not very good, I wish we could live together. I always sleep better when you're next to me."

"We will someday. I promise. Then we can live our lives normally for once." Craig chuckles

"That would be nice."

-

School goes by without any problems. Tweek meets with Craig afterschool.

"Hey, Craig! Do you want someone to walk with you to rehab? It would be nice to-"

"Sorry, Kenny and I are already going together. I'll see you tomorrow morning though."

Craig kisses Tweek on the forehead again and leaves.

-

When Tweek gets home he immediately gets on his computer and starts searching on Google.

Why won't my boyfriend kiss me on my lips anymore?

 Top result:

-Your breath stinks

- He is more deeply in love with you (forehead kisses 2 hands)

-He's just not into you anymore and is avoiding the truth (forehead kiss one-handed)

-You both have too much going on to be intimate - which is going to be disastrous soon.

-He found someone else.

"Oh god, I hope it's number 2..."

He walks over to his bed and falls into it.

"What if he really found someone else? Like maybe that Kenny guy? They are together a lot more and Kenny seems pretty touchy... Maybe they..."

Tweek shakes his head around to shake the thoughts away.

"No! I trust Craig. I'm sure it's something else."

-

The next couple of days pass with very little affection from Craig.

Tweek lies in his bed.

"Maybe my breath stinks? But I brush every morning and night... Maybe my body isn't soft enough? Or what if he is embarrassed to be seen with me?"

Tweek smashes his face into his pillow and groans.

"I want to have sex..."

-

The next day in class the teacher announces a skiing overnight trip for the seniors.

Tweek grabs the permission slip and stares at it.

*If Craig and I both go, we can spend the whole two days and night together...*

Once the bell rings Tweek gets up to ask Craig about the field trip. But someone beats him to it.

"Craig! Are you gonna go on this? I think I am." Kenny asks with a smile.

Tweek awkwardly walks over and listens to what Craig says.

"Yeah, it looks pretty cool. I haven't been up to the mountains in forever."