Friday night

At school on Friday Butters finds Tweek in the hall.

"Tweek!"

Tweek turns, "Oh, hey Butters!"

"Are you two still coming over tonight?"

"Mhm! I'm super excited!"

"Me too! It gonna be so fun, me and Kenny don't hang out with other people very often."

"I've never been on a double date before, it sounds so cool..."

"Same!"

They giggle together.

"Oh, I wanted to find you so I could give you my number, I want to text you when I leave to pick you up so that you can be ready."

"Oh, perfect!"

They trade numbers.

"I'll see you later tonight then!"

-

Meanwhile, Kenny and Craig are walking down the hall together.

"Dude, I love Butters so much, he is so excited for tonight."

"Tweek is excited too, it's adorable. I love Tweek more than anything."

"I probably love Butters 5x as much as you love Tweek." Kenny gloats

"Bullshit. No one loves anyone as much as I love Tweek."

"Do you wanna bet?"

"Don't make bets you can't win."

Neither of them is serious, but neither one of them is kidding either.

-

At 3 pm, Tweek arrives home, he goes to his room and texts Butters.

Tweek: Hey, It's Tweek. Around what time are you gonna pick me up?

Butters: I will probably be there around 7. Kenny and Craig are getting there at 7:30, that's the soonest they can get there because of work.

Tweek: That makes sense. Do I need to bring anything?

Butters: No, me and Ken went shopping, we got a ton of snacks. I've got blankets too. My parents are on a trip to Hawaii right now, so we can use anything in the house.

Tweek: Cool! I'm so excited to snuggle up next to Craig and watch movies, we haven't had a chill date in forever.

Butters: You're telling me! Kenny always makes our dates super spicy, a calm movie night is just what we needed.

Tweek smiles at his phone, he is really happy to have a friend he can relate to so much. 

-

At 6:45 Tweek gets a text from Butters saying he's on his way. Tweek double-checks his bag, he has his coffee and a change of clothes. He wasn't sure what else to bring. He didn't go to sleepovers often.

Tweek goes downstairs and waits on the couch. 

Tweeks dad starts to talk to him

"This Butters kid, he's the Stotch's kid isn't he?"

"Yeah"

"Good, we know the Stotch couple. Good people. Have fun tonight, son."

"Thanks, dad."

The doorbell rings, it's Butters.

Tweek waves goodbye to his dad and goes out the door.

"Hi!"

"Hey! Let's go."

Tweek gets in Butter's car and they drive to his house.

Once they get inside Tweek sees that Butters has set up his living room. The two couches have a couple of blankets on them, and the table had popcorn and other snacks.

"You can set your stuff wherever. Kenny is bringing the drinks, knowing him it's probably mostly alcohol. If that's not your thing I also told him to pick up some soda. Do you drink?"

"I never have before but I've wanted to."

"Well, I guess tonight is your chance."

Butters smiles. Tweek smiles back and puts his stuff down by the staircase.

"Looks like those two are running late..." Tweek looks at his watch, it's 7:40

"I expected as much, Kenny gets distracted easily, and Craig is probably doing his best to drag him over."

Tweek sighs, "Probably, though Craig isn't great at reasoning with people."

Creek - a new beginningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें