What have I done...

-Smut warning

Tweek hurries to try and dry the mess he had just made, he is flailing around frantically. 

Craig grabs his arms and holds him still.

"Tweek! Calm down, everything is fine." Craig reassures Tweek

Tweek notices Craig's strong hands holding him in place, they slide down his arms and graze his thighs. 

Tweek blushes and lowers his head.

"Hey, what's wrong, why are you-" Before Craig can finish his sentence he sees tears falling from Tweeks eyes.

A sharp pain hits his chest. He reaches out to grab Tweeks cheek. He meets his eyes. 

"Hey..." Craig has a concerned look in his eyes.

"D-Don't look at me like that! I feel weird.." Tweek whimpers

"What do you mean-" Craig looks down to see Tweek covering his bulge.

"Tweek..." Craig puts his hand over his mouth.

"I'm sorry! I'll take care of it just- just forget this happened" Tweek starts to get up but Craig pulls him back down, and Tweek lands in Craig's chest.

"Tweek.. do you want me to... help... you...?" Craig's heartbeat is almost louder than his whispering voice.

"What!?"

"I mean, did I cause it? If I did I can-"

"No, I'm not making you do that! You don't like me, not like I-"

Craig quiets Tweek with his lips. 

The kiss is long.

Craig pulls away, "Sorry. I shouldn't have done that so suddenly.."

Tweek grabs Craig's face and mashes his against it. Craig inhales sharply as Tweek climbs on top of him.

Craig moves Tweeks arms up, "Here, put your arms around my neck." 

Craig positions Tweek in front of him on his lap. He puts his head against Tweeks shoulder so he can see where he's grabbing. He slowly starts stroking Tweeks bulge through his pants. 

"mmph~ Craig wait, ahh..." Tweek lets out small moans as Craig continues. 

Once the blonde boy's pants were unbuttoned Craig releases Tweek's dick from his underwear.

"Hah... Cute here too..." Craig whispered. 

This remark made Tweek's penis twitch. Craig slowly grabs his penis and starts moving up and down with his hand, occasionally changing speed to excite Tweek.

"mnmh... C-Craig it feels so.. mmhmm... so good.." Tweek whispers between heavy breaths and moans.

"Fuck, Tweek..." Craig groans as he kisses Tweeks neck, making Tweek almost melt in Craig's strong arms. 

"Ahhh! Craig! I'm gonna- mhmpphh-" Tweek moans as Craig picks up his speed, he begins moving his hips against Tweek.

"It's okay, you can cum.." Craig whispers right next to Tweeks ear, this causes him to release all over the both of them.

Tweek collapses onto Craig, panting and drooling.

"Tweek, did you just pass out?"

No response

"God, Tweek, what are you doing to me.." Craig picks Tweek up and carries him to his bedroom before cleaning himself up.

Craig thinks about saying goodbye before leaving but ultimately decides against it. He was conflicted. 

-

Tweek wakes up around 8 pm when his parents get home. 

He looks around but he doesn't see Craig anywhere.

"Oh god... What have I done" Tweek groaned