Test

Butters and Tweek go to the kitchen to get more drinks from the fridge.

Tweek smiles, "So much for a calm date night..."

Butters laughs, "Yeah, that plan went right out the window. It's still been a fun night."

Tweek sways back and forth, "Hahahah... Your hair is sooo cuttee."

Tweek leans on Butters, and they both fall to the ground.

Kenny and Craig hear the loud thump and both rush into the kitchen. 

They see Tweek and Butters on the floor. Tweek playing with Butters' hair, and Butters laughing hysterically.

Kenny looks at Craig, "Your boyfriend is drunk as hell."

Craig snickers. "Speak for yourself."

They each pick up their bottom and carry them back out to the living room.

-

At 3 am, Kenny and Butters are asleep.

"Craig? They fell asleep. Should we stop the movies? I'm getting sleepy too..."

Craig kisses Tweek.

"Okay, I'll get the remote."

Craig turns off the TV and snuggles back into the couch with Tweek, they are spooning.

-

When Tweek woke up in the morning everyone else was already up.

He sits up and immediately gets hit with the worst headache he had ever felt in his life. 

Craig peeks his head out from the kitchen, "Are you awake, honey?"

"ugh... my head..."

"Here, I warmed up the coffee that you brought in your bag. Drink. And take this pain medicine, you probably have a horrible hangover right now."

"Thank you..."

Tweek takes the pills and groans.

"Is your headache really bad?"

"This is the worst pain I think I've ever felt..."

Craig sits next to Tweek and massages his back and shoulders.

"Hahhhh... that feels nice..." Tweek sighs

"I'm glad. I've had some pretty nasty hangovers, I had a feeling you would get a bad one. You were hammered last night."

"Thank you, Craig."

"Anything for my baby."

Kenny snickers from the kitchen, "Get a room!"

"We're working on it, Kenny."

Tweek laughs at what Craig said.

Everyone decides to relax for a while since they were all feeling hungover. Tweek checks his email, someone had responded to his question online about meth effects.

AnonymousGGatr:  Have you considered your parents putting something in the food? You should do this at-home drug detector, it should work with meth. Hope this helps :)

Tweek follows the link in the comment, it shows a DIY recipe for a drug detector. He had all the stuff for it at home. He didn't think it would work but he figured he would try when he got home.

-

Tweek goes home after clinging to Craig for most of the day. He is depressed that the fun had to end.

Once Tweeks parents go to bed for the night he finds all the items for the test and takes them to his room. He also gets his coffee, hot sauce, and water.

"Okay... So according to this, if I dip the plastic bit in the substance, it will either turn pink or stay clear... Pink means meth, clear means no meth."

Tweek makes 3 copies. One control and two for testing. He first dips the control stick in the water, and it stays clear.

He dips the second stick in the hot sauce, he pulls it out after a minute. Pink.

"No way..."

Tweek starts to sweat.

He dips the third stick into the coffee. "Please be clear, Please..."

Pink.