Reunion

When Craig gets home he crawls into his bed. The day had been exhausting so far, and he just wanted to rest.

A few hours pass. Then Craig's phone rings.

He wakes up and answers the call.

"Tweek?"

Craig's voice was groggy.

"Craig! Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I was sleeping for too long anyway. How was your day?

"It was really good! Me and Tolkien went to the big mall in Denver."

"What did you get?"

"A bear and some clothes. Not a real bear, a stuffed one."

"Haha, yea I figured."

"I also went into a store I had never been in before. You ever heard of Spenser's?"

"Who hasn't?"

"Me! I went in and it seemed normal but then I went to the very back. It was crazy back there! Just a huge wall of sex toys! I didn't know what most of it was so Tolkien had to explain it to me."

"I'm a little jealous, I wish I was there with you."

"Well, I did get something from there that we can try together."

"Really? What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

"That's not fair."

"It will work better as a surprise, just trust me. How did rehab go?"

"It sucked, but it was better than I had expected. You know Kenny?"

"McCormick?"

"Yea, he was there. He showed me around and we hung out near each other the whole time. It was nice to know someone there."

"That's good!"

"Yeah, it is."

"So, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?"

"I have my dad's side of the family staying over. My house is gonna be hell starting tomorrow."

"Oh... Does that mean we can't call tomorrow?"

"Right. I didn't think about that. We probably won't be able to talk until school on Monday."

"Aww, that sucks..."

"I can still text you, it'll be okay."

"Okay, I can wait then."

Their call continues for two more hours before they decide it's time to sleep. They say goodnight and hang up.

-

They don't talk for the rest of the week besides an occasional text. They both got super busy with holiday plans and family.

When Monday comes around, they both leave early so they can meet each other before school and hang out a little.

"Craig!" Tweek waves at Craig, who is standing just outside the school.

"Hey, bunny. I missed you."

Tweek runs up to Craig and jumps on him. Craig picks Tweek up and spins him around in a hug. Tweek feels like he's flying.

He sets Tweek (who is giggling uncontrollably) back on the ground. They just stare into each other's eyes for a moment. Both of them are smiling.

They kiss before returning to a hug. 

Tweek presses into Craig more.

"I'm so happy you're here. It was so scary when you were in the hospital, then I wasn't allowed to see you."

Craig nods his head,

Tweek pulls away from the hug and they hold hands as they walk into the school.

It's warm in the school, only a few students are there. There was still an hour before the first period started.

"Hey, Tweek?"

"Yes?" Tweek turns around to see Craig's face, which is red.

"Uhm. Can we go into the bathroom?"

Tweek smirks. "You're eager... Let's go."

Tweek drags Craig by his wrist into the least-used bathroom in the school.