Restricted

Craig is discharged from the hospital.

"My parents are taking me home. Do you have a ride home?" Craig asks Tweek.

"Yes, my parents are on their way. Are you really okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm just confused, no one believes me when I tell them I didn't do drugs, no one but you."

"I'll be on your side no matter what. We can get to the bottom of whatever this is."

Craig smiles at Tweek and pulls him into a hug.

"Thank you, Tweek."

Tweek hugs Craig back, and for a moment, just a moment, all their troubles disappeared.

Craig's parents tell him it's time to leave. Craig gives Tweek a quick kiss and leaves.

-

Tweek waits for 15 minutes before his parents arrive. They pull up in front of the hospital and gesture for him to get in.

Once Tweek is in the car, Tweeks dad starts talking. 

"Son, we need to talk to you about something. You need to tell us when someone is in the house. And you can't give people your coffee. Your blend is too strong, that's probably the reason Craig ended up in the hospital. The meth that was already in his system must have reacted to the caffeine." 

"A-are you saying this is my fault?"

"More or less. If you had been honest with us this wouldn't have happened. We hope you learned your lesson."

Tweek looks down at his hands on his knees. His mind is spiraling. 

*I did this? He was like that because of me? Was there really meth in his system? Did my coffee really react to it? No. Craig said he didn't do any meth... But maybe I was still at fault here...* 

"Tweek, son, are you listening?"

Tweek jumps, "Y-yes."

"Good. We are going to have you stay away from Craig Tucker for the time being."

"WHAT?"

"You need to learn your lesson. If we find out you hung out with him we will take away your phone and coffee."

"You can't take my stuff! I'm 18!"

"Then we will kick you out of the house."

Tweek freezes. He didn't want to be homeless...

"Tweek? Do you understand? It's just until he gets his situation figured out."

"...yes sir..."

"Good, let's go home."

-

At Craig's house, his mom and dad are sitting with him in the living room.

His dad folds his arms. "Craig, we fear that Tweek might be the one giving you drugs."

"WHAT!? You guys are losing it. He's my boyfriend."

"We aren't saying he did it for sure, we just want you to be cautious around him. Pay attention to what you accept from him."

"Fuck you, I'll do what I want, and avoiding or suspecting him is not something I WANT to do, so I won't do it."

"Craig you are being difficult."

Craig flips off his dad and starts going up the stairs. He stops before reaching the top.

"I don't want to see David here again, ever. If you guys let him back in, I'll run away."

Craig disappears upstairs.

Craig's mom tries to calm down his dad, "We will figure this out, Thomas. Once he starts going to rehab he should start to see things more clearly." 

"I'd better keep a close eye on that boy."

"What do we do about David?"

"That won't be a problem. His parents just found a place right? He will just move back in with them."

Craig's mom nods. "I still worry. David will still be going to the high school."

"This week is Thanksgiving break, we have all week to convince Craig to calm down."