Mall

Tolkien and Tweek walk into Spenser's

Tweek looks around when he first enters the store.

"I'm confused, it just looks kinda like a hot topic for older crowds?"

Tolkien folds his arms and smiles, "Keep going."

Tweek rolls his eyes and looks around the store, the amount of mugs with faces on them freaks him out. Then he sees the curtain of beads.

"Is the scary part past that curtain thing?"

Tolkien keeps snickering, "Just go in."

Tweek goes through the curtain and Tolkien follows to see his reaction.

On the other side of the curtain was a section dedicated to adult toys—all types of sex toys, bondage, lingerie, etc.

Tweek blinks a few times, "Oh."

"Yeah. Oh."

"Are we allowed back here?"

"We're adults."

"Oh, right. I don't know what half this stuff is even for. This is just a rope?? This one looks like a necktie. And is this a hair curler? This one literally says 'flashlight'."

Tolkien exhales, "Oh, sweet, innocent, Tweek."

Tweek turns to Tolkien with a serious look on his face.

"Do people like this stuff? Like for sex?"

"Why are you asking, are you thinking of buying something?"

"Yes."

Tolkien sighs and gestures to the wall in front of them. He starts explaining what some of the stuff is and what it's used for.

Tweek looks even more confused than before. "That all sounds so crazy..."

"Tweek, if you're looking for something to surprise Craig with, I would go with an accessory or something. Beginners don't usually buy hardcore toys."

Tweek ponders for a moment. "Okay, then I'll get... This... and this."

"Jesus, Tweek."

"Do you think he will like it?"

"Spare me the thought of you guys sleeping together."

Tweek looks down at the two items he got, and he smiles. He was strangely excited to try this out.

-

The boys leave the mall and start driving back.

Tolkien turns down the music they're playing so that Tweek can hear what he's saying.

"Hey, how are you going to hang out with Craig again? You aren't going to actually wait until your parents give you the green light are you?"

"No. We still see each other at school, my parents can't monitor me there."

"I see, remind me to stay away from you when we get back to school for the first couple of days. I don't need to watch you two eat each other."

"Actually, I was hoping you could hang out with us more. We all used to be good friends in elementary school, so you should come to hang out with Craig, Clyde, and me."

"I guess it's worth a shot. I still play online games with Clyde every now and then so it's not like we cut all contact."

"Thanks. Hopefully, things go back to normal soon."

-

Tolkien drops Tweek off at his house and leaves. Tweeks parents welcome him home and offer him dinner. He eats quickly and goes upstairs to wait for the call time Craig and he agreed on.

-

Craigs Tuesday started off well. He got ready for rehab at around 10 am. He wasn't sure what he needed to prepare for but he was sure he could get through it. Even though it was 3 hours long.