Suspicion

Tweek sits back and watches as Craig's parents talk about what to do about the whole situation. Every once in a while Clyde would chime in to clear up some details.

David wasn't saying anything, just leaning against a wall, his face was twisted in anger.

The doctor walks in, "I have Craig Tucker's test results."

Craig's parents both take a seat and look at the doctor.

"We tested for various food allergies, and those all came back negative."

Craig's mom gasps, "So he- was he doing drugs?"

"We looked at his symptoms and behavior from before he passed out, and we tested for drugs in his system that could cause these things. We tested for cocaine, and for methamphetamine. Test results came back positive for the methamphetamine."

Craig's dad yells, "METH? Craigs been doing meth?"

The doctor sighs, "Yes we did find a fair amount in his system. I recommend you sign him up for a rehab therapy group once he recovers. What he needs right now is support."

The doctor starts to walk out of the room, "If you could follow me, I'd like to talk about treatment options."

Craig's parents get up and follow, leaving David, Clyde, and Tweek in the room.

Clyde sighs, "Meth dude?"

David snaps. "There's no way he has been doing meth, someone probably drugged him."

"Who would do that? You're gonna have to accept that he has a problem, Dave."

"Im serious."

"Im sure you are."

They stare each other down for a moment before Clyde looks down at his phone.

"Ah, shit. I gotta get going. One of you should call me when he wakes up. Good luck guys."

Clyde leaves, shutting the door behind him.

The room falls silent, only the sound of the heart monitor fills the room.

"Was it you?"

Tweek flinches, "W-was what me?" 

"You act like you're on drugs all the time, did you drug him?"

"No! I would never do that!"

David sighs, "I shouldn't have asked, it was obviously you, and there's no way you would admit to it. Are you trying to get him hooked on drugs so you can control him?"

"I already said I didn't do anything!"

David walks over to Tweek, who starts to shake. Tweek is terrified.

"Fucking Tweek... Tweeker. Your parents named you to be a druggie from the start."

Tweek raises his voice, "IT WASN'T ME!"

David blinks, "I already know you are trying to get with him."

David pulls out his phone and shows Tweek a picture of Craig and him kissing in the classroom.

"If you don't want this getting out, you better turn yourself in."

"You can't control me with blackmail anymore."

"What?"

David pulls Tweek up by his scarf.

"You feeling tough, Tweeker?"

Tweek squirms to get out of David's grasp, he slips out of his scarf and falls back into the chair.

David looks down at Tweek, and suddenly his eyes widen.

David sees the marks all over Tweeks neck. 

"Ha! You little slut!"

Tweek covers his neck with his hands. 

David laughs at Tweek, "All this for some dick? You were that desperate!?"

David walks to the door and locks it.