Music

Tweek has been playing piano for as long as he can remember. He would go to piano lessons every week of his childhood. The piano was the most stable and reliable thing in his life and still is to this day. Whenever he needed to clear his head, he would play piano.

-

Tweek started his day normally, fumbling his way out the door. He met up with Tolkien as usual.

"Morning Tolkien."

"Hey Tweek, how was your night?"

"Fine, I guess."

They walk to school, and Tweek doesn't say much.

"Why are you so quiet today? Is everything okay?"

Tweek nods, "I'm just a little tired is all."

"If you say so."

They arrive at school and go about their day normally.

-

In class, Tweek couldn't get himself to look at Craig. Not after what happened yesterday. 

He felt so confused and had so many conflicting emotions. At that moment, his main emotion was anger.

Tweek tosses his folder on Craig's desk and leaves before he can say anything. 

Tweek needed to clear his head so he got the spare key to the music room. Luckily, it wasn't being used.

Tweek sits down at the piano bench and opens the cover. He has many songs memorized so he starts thinking of which song to play, and which song would properly express his emotions. He pushes down on a piano key. 

Tears.

Tweek is crying, he doesn't know why. He wasn't thinking about anything sad at that moment. 

All of his bottled-up feelings suddenly came gushing out. Not just feelings from the past few days, but the feelings he has been holding onto for years.

After about 30 minutes, Tweek collets himself. He decides to play Canon, a song he learned in his first year of middle school. This song got him through all the trouble from the breakup.

He started playing the song, with extended parts to pass the time. He played for almost 3 hours, taking breaks every now and then to drink coffee. He looked at his phone for the time. 

6:15. Tweek is supposed to be home around 5.

Tweek sighs and gets ready to leave. When he opens the door he almost trips on something.

"Who put- what?"

Tweek is shocked to see Craig Tucker taking a nap next to the music room door. Tweek starts to tiptoe away.

"Mnmhh... wait..."

Tweek turns around, thinking he had woken up the sleeping boy. "I was just-". 

Tweek stops, Craig wasn't awake, just mumbling. 

Tweek remembered that Craig was somewhat of a deep sleeper. Tweek approached him and knelt down.

"Were you listening?" Tweek reaches out and pulls Craig's hat off, revealing his messy hair. Tweek pats the hair down and gently tucks it behind Craig's ear.

"Look how calm you are. You look so approachable like this." Tweek sat and observed Craig for a few moments, listening to his soft audible breaths.

Tweeks mind wandered, "I want to touch him." He whispered. 

Once he realized what he was doing he got up and walked away, embarrassed.

-

When Tweek got home he received an earful from his parents. After he ate he went to bed and passed out almost immediately.