Alone

During lunchtime, Craig walks in to eat his lunchbox with David and Clyde. The two are building a food monster.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be young adults? Why are you still playing with your food?"

"Says the guy who got in trouble yesterday for having a food fight," Clyde smirks smugly at Craig

"Craig, you need to lighten up. It's almost Thanksgiving break, everyone gets creative with their food around thanksgiving." David says without looking at Craig, he is busy trying to fit a carrot arm into a gravy-covered roll.

"'Getting creative' is different from playing."

"No girls are gonna like you if you keep being so boring."

Clyde chuckles, "I don't think Craig is concerned about that."

"Why not? He's gotta date at some point. Have a life? If you keep only hanging out with guys at your age, people are gonna think you're fruity."

"Well it wo-" Clyde starts to talk but stops when Craig kicks his leg under the table.

Clyde continues "It would be weird if people thought he was gay. He's so straight. Super straight. Straightest guy I know. Dude LOVES some good poon." Clyde winks at Craig, who almost face palms at his weak attempt at a coverup. David seems unconcerned.

"Aaand... done! Little MacFee has been brought to life."

"MacFee? What kind of dumbass name is that?" Craig says through a bite of sandwich.

"I dunno, it just felt right."

Craig finishes his food and stands up, "I'm gonna go to class early, see you guys later."

-

Craig waits in class, 30 minutes remain until class starts. He gets out his phone to text Tweek.

Craig: Are you done with lunch yet? Can you come to class early?

Tweek: Yea I'll head over.

Craig puts his phone away and waits for Tweek to arrive.

"Hey, Craig. Why did you want me to come to class so early?"

"I missed you." Craig hugs Tweek and rests his head on the shorter boy's shoulder.

"You're adorable." Tweek giggles

"Not as much as you. Come here." Craig leans in to kiss Tweek but stops and looks around.

"W-whats wrong."

"Oh, I had a sandwich for lunch, it had hot sauce on it, I know you don't like spicy foods."

Craig leans down and picks up Tweeks thermos.

"Do you mind?"

"No, go ahead."

Craig takes a drink of Tweeks coffee to wash out the spice in his mouth.

"It's more bitter than I imagined."

"Yea, I'm used to the taste but it's probably a shock to someone who doesn't drink coffee much."

Craig puts down the thermos and kisses Tweek. "I'll just have to drink you to get this bitter taste out of my mouth. You ARE the sweetest thing I've ever tasted."

Tweeks stomach fills with butterflies, he feels like he could float away in Craig's arms.

They continue to kiss.

Craig bites Tweeks lip, making him flinch

"Sorry, is it still tender?"

"N-no, it just felt... kinda good..."

Craig smiles and bites his lip again.

"Craig we have to stop now, I'm gonna get hard... and we have class soon. W-we can continue this another time."

Craig's eyes widen.

"Continue? You mean you actually want to... With me?"

"Of course silly, you're incredibly hot, and, um... I really like you..."

Craig looks down at his pants, which have begun to rise a bit at the thought of going even further with Tweek.

"Fuck."

"O-oh shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, it'll go away before class starts. Let's just sit down and chill for now."

Tweek smiles, "Okay."