Home alone

-Smut warning-

Tweek and Craig enter Tweeks house. As soon as the door shuts Tweek finds himself pinned against a wall.

Craig starts kissing Tweek, he is excited and moving fast.

Craig moves down to Tweeks neck. He bites and sucks. Tweek pushes him off.

Panting, Tweek says, "W-wait until we get upstairs!"

Craig raises an eyebrow and picks Tweek up, throwing him over his shoulder. He carries him upstairs and into his room. Craig lowers him down onto the bed and starts to unbutton his shirt.

Tweek follows Craig's lead and unbuttons Craig's jeans. They undress each other between kisses until they're both in their underwear.

Craig reaches down and touches Tweek who flinches at the sensation.

Craig whispers in Tweeks ear "Already this hard and all I've used was my mouth."

Tweek shutters, "You are too, look at this thing, you're really excited..."

Craig slips his tongue into Tweeks mouth, swirling it around, doing his best to make Tweek aroused, and it was working.

Tweek lets out small moans between kisses.

Craig moves down Tweeks neck and onto his chest, sucking one nipple and pinching the other.

Tweek arches his back, his whole body felt tingly.

Craig slips a hand into Tweeks underwear, pulling out his erection. He slowly starts stroking it as he continues sucking.

Craig sits up, a line of saliva connecting his mouth to Tweeks nipple before it breaks. He removes his underwear and positions himself at Tweek's waist.

"Craig... Will that fit?"

"Don't worry, I'll help open you up before I put it in."

Craig grabs his and Tweeks penises together and starts stroking them against each other.

Craig puts his forehead on Tweeks shoulder. They both breathe heavily and moan into each other's ears.

Tweek wraps his arms around Craig, digging his nails into his back. Craig bites Tweeks shoulder in response.

As the pace quickens, Tweek starts to get closer and closer to climax.

"C-Close!"

"Me too, ugh, Let's, mmn, together..."

Once they are both close to climax Craig meets Tweeks lips with his. They moan into each other.

"MMPH!" Tweek releases, and soon after, so does Craig.

They breathe heavily for a minute or two before Craig sits up and pulls Tweeks underwear all the way off.

Craig inserts two fingers into Tweeks mouth. He sucks on them and swirls his tongue around them. This turns Craig on more than he already was.

Once his fingers were wet enough, Craig slowly inserts them into Tweeks hole.

"AH! It f-feels weird!"

Craig concentrates on reaching Tweeks sweet spot, and after poking around for a few seconds, he finds it.

Tweeks eyes widen when Craig presses his special spot, "W-what was that?"

Tweek clutches his bed sheets as Craig continues to press in and out. He adds a few more fingers to help widen Tweeks hole up enough to fit his width inside.

Tweek is close to climax again. Craig slowly pulls all his fingers out and grabs his backpack.

First, he slips a condom on, then he grabs the lube. He squirts a small amount into his hand and starts rubbing it into Tweek's hole. The cold gel made Tweek flinch.

"Okay, Tweek. This is gonna hurt at first, but I did my best to loosen you up. You can dig your nails into my back again if you need to. Tell me if it hurts too much."

Craig waits and looks at Tweek for a response. Tweek nods.

"Okay. Try to relax."

Craig positions himself at Tweeks hole. He grabs Tweeks hips and slowly starts to push in.

"AHH! MMPH! IT HURTS!" Tweeks eyes are wide and his mouth is hanging open.

"Ugh... Try to ... Try to relax, Tweek... You're clenching too much."

Tweek takes a few deep breaths and does his best to relax his muscles.

"Good job, bunny." Craig kisses Tweek as he pushes in further

"AH! Craig!"

Tweek digs his nails into Craig's back.

Craig bites his lip as he pushes in.

"Ah... It's in..."

Tweek clings to Craig, and after a few moments of staying still, Craig speaks.

"Im gonna move now, okay?"

"O-okay."

Craig pulls out and thrusts back in, making Tweek yelp. Craig had hit his prostate at the best angle. Tweek didn't know he could feel this mixture of pain and pleasure at this intensity.

"Mmmph... Fuck... so tight!"

Craig keeps thrusting in and out. Tweek holds him tightly as if trying not to fall.

"AH! AH!!! Yes! Mmm! Right there, it's so good. Right... There!"

Tweek can barely get words out between his moans.

"Ah.. fuck... Tweek..."

Tears start to fall from Tweeks eyes, partly from pain, but mainly from this sensation of pleasure he had never felt before.

Tweek looked at Craig, whose face was red and twisted in ecstasy. Tweek was his. His heart, his lips, his body, his mind, they all belonged only to Craig at that moment. Tweek felt his mind going numb.

Tweek started to leak precum, he tightened up around Craig.

"Fuck!"

Craig thrusts faster, almost making Tweek scream.

"CRAIG!!"

Craig thrusts one final time, deep into Tweek. They both cum at the same time.

Tweek stares at Craig, "Holy shit."

Craig stares back down at Tweek. "Yea, holy shit..."

Craig pulls out and throws the condom away. He returns to the bed and lays down next to Tweek, kissing him.

"I love you, bunny."

Tweek turns on his side and rests his head on Craig's chest.

"I love you too."