Movie night?

-Smut warning-

Tweek puts his hand against the arm of the couch to hold himself in place.

Craig starts unbuttoning Tweeks shirt. He kisses him all over.

Tweek moans softly. He was extra sensitive because of how drunk he was. 

Craig kisses and bites Tweeks nipples.

Tweek puts one hand on Craig's head as he moves down his torso.

"Hahh... Your tongue feels so good every time it touches me... Please fuck me, Craig... I need you inside of me..."

Craig sits up, "Extra needy when you drink, hmm?"

"Kiss me."

Craig follows Tweeks instructions. Slipping his tongue around Tweeks mouth.

Tweek pushes back, moving his tongue back into Craig's mouth. 

"Mmm?"

Craig slips his hand down the back of Tweeks pants and starts massaging his hole.

"Ahhh!"

"Tweek, I can't mark up your neck. So I'm going to destroy your chest instead."

"Please~"

Craig bites, sucks, licks, and pinches all over Tweeks chest while he fingers him.

Craig adds more fingers into Tweek and starts moving faster inside him.

"Ahhh~ Right there, keep going!"

Tweek was being extra vocal because of the alcohol. Craig felt like he was going to explode.

Craig pulls away, "You aren't loosened up all the way but I can't wait any longer."

"It's okay... Make me scream."

That was the last straw for Craig, all his reason and conscience left his mind.

Craig pulls down Tweek's pants and flips him over, bending him over the arm of the couch.

He unzips his pants and positions his dick in front of Tweeks hole.

"This is going to hurt."

Craig thrusts all the way into Tweek.

"FUCK!! AHHHH!"

"Holy shit, that's so tight..."

They both stay still for a moment to let the pain fade.

Craig slaps Tweek's ass, making him yelp.

When Craig starts moving he immediately goes full speed.

Tweeks eyes widen.

"Oh... OH, AHH!! OH GOD~"

"Nnngghh... guh..."

Craig squints one eye, this is the tightest Tweek had ever felt to him.

"Haaa, Jesus... You're gonna squeeze my dick off..."

"Harder!!!"

Craig slams into Tweek, hitting his prostate.

"Right there!!"

Craig grabs his shirt and holds the bottom of it in his mouth so he can see where they are connected.

Tweeks ass has a red handprint from when Craig slapped it earlier, Craig decided to make the other side match.

"MMPHH!!"

Tweek was biting down on the blanket.

"Open your mouth, Tweek. Let me hear you."

"Ahhh~"

"Good boy."

Craig continues to ram into Tweek until they both cum.

Tweek collapses forward.

Tweeks eyes relax, "So good..."

Craig picks Tweek up and re-enters him.

"Are we doing it again?!"

"I have to plug you up while we walk to the bathroom, I can't get Butters house covered in my cum."

"So no?"

"Oh, we are, this is just a good excuse."

Once they reach the bathroom Craig holds Tweek against the wall and thrusts up into him.

Tweek holds on tight to Craig so he doesn't fall. 

"So deep~"

"Holy shit, Tweek, you're so fucking hot..."

They finish together again, Craig carries Tweek over to the bathtub and cleans him out.

"Did I get it all?"

"I think so..."

"Good."

They both put their clothes back on.

After wiping off the couch they sit back down and cuddle under the blanket.

After 20 more minutes, Kenny and Butters return from upstairs. 

Butters' face is red and his neck has bruises all over it in the shape of a hand.

Kenny and Craig high-five as they pass.