Hospital

Clyde speeds down the roads. No one else was out at this hour.

"Tweek, I need you to explain what happened."

Tweek is holding Craig's head in his lap, slowly stroking his hair.

"I-Im not sure... we were just eating and suddenly he started acting strange. I went to check on my parents and when I got back he was on the floor, saying he was hot and asking for help."

"What did you guys eat?"

"We ate sandwiches, we both ate the same thing and I feel fine! The only thing that was different was... oh..."

"What?"

"He had some hot sauce my dad makes, a special recipe. Maybe there was something in the sauce that he was allergic to?"

"As far as I know Craig isn't allergic to anything. I can't be sure though. We should tell the doctors so they can run the right tests."

"Right, okay. Are we almost there?"

"Yes, I have a scarf in the back. You should put it on, your neck is a mess."

Tweeks face reddens yet again, "R-right, thanks."

Tweek puts on the scarf and wraps Craig in a blanket he found next to the scarf.

-

Once Clyde and Tweek get to the hospital they work together to carry Craig into the emergency room. They get inside and two doctors take him off their hands and put him on a stretcher to go to a back room.

Tweek and Craig sit in the waiting room for 20 minutes before a doctor comes out to ask questions.

"Alright boys, I'm gonna need you to tell me what happened, every detail."

Tweek does his best to explain the situation.

The doctor checks his notes, "He has an increased heart rate, respiratory issues, constricted blood vessels, and abnormal body temperature. These could be due to allergies, and we are testing his blood for anything like that. However these symptoms are similar to that of a drug overdose, before he passed out, how was he acting? Any increased violence, stealing or breaking things, or increased sexual desire?"

Tweek thinks for a moment, "I think maybe... He was being forward, he practically pounced on me. I think his sexual desire increased, and maybe he was more violent. It's all kinda blurry."

The doctor writes something on his clipboard, "Well, he's going to be okay. We have a few more tests to run, then you can come in and see him."

Tweek and Clyde sit back and sigh in relief.

"He's gonna be okay..." Tweek clasps his hands together while he waits.

"Did the doctor say drug abuse? That's so unlike him. I never see him take anything. Maybe he was just really good at hiding it." Clyde rubs his eyes.

"There's no way, he always hated drugs, they ruined his family in the past. He would never touch that stuff."

Clyde sighs, "I guess let's just hope it's nothing but an allergy."

Tweek nods.

Clyde gets out his phone, "Im going to call David, he can bring Craig's parents here, they should know he's here."

Tweek flinches at the thought of Craig's family coming over, would they get mad at him for putting Craig in this position? What if they hate him because of what happened in the past? 

And then there's David...