Making history

When lunch is over Tweek practically runs to History class. 

He was overly excited to spend more time with Craig, especially after seeing him in the hospital and then only being able to talk to him over the phone.

Tweek walks into the classroom and scans for Craig.

He sees him, but he's busy talking to someone else.

It was a boy with fluffy blonde hair, almost the same as Tweeks hair. He wore an orange jacket and black jeans. It was Kenny.

Kenny is sitting on Craig's desk as they talk. Craig laughs at something Kenny says.

A pain tears through Tweek's chest. It almost knocked the air out of him. He never felt this feeling before. Jealousy.

Tweek hurries over to them.

Craig sees Tweek as he gets closer.

"Tweek!"

Tweek smiles, "Hi Craig."

Craig turns to Kenny. "Kenny, you remember Tweek?"

Kenny jumps off Craig's desk and puts his hands in his pockets.

He walks up to Tweek and smiles, "I do. It's been a while, Tweek. How are you?"

"I-I'm good! J-just happy to s-see Craig." Tweek is tense.

Craig notices Tweeks anxiety. "Tweek, calm down. Kenny is chill. You have no reason to be nervous."

Craig wraps one of his arms around Tweeks shoulders. Tweek begins to calm down as soon as Craig does this.

"I guess I'll leave you two lovers alone. Cya, Craig." As Kenny walks away he pats Craig on the shoulder.

Tweek feels that feeling in his chest again.

"Hey, Craig?"

"Yes, honey?"

Tweek almost forgets what he was going to say after hearing Craig call him 'honey' so casually.

"D-do you really like me?"

Craig scoffs, "Of course I do! More than anything. You're my world, my sun, my moon, and my stars."

Clyde smacks Craig on the back, startling him.

"Ack! Dude what the hell?"

Clyde folds his arms. "I had to hit you. You just said the most cheesy thing I have ever heard. People can hear you."

"I don't care if they can hear me."

"Ever heard of PDA? That kinda thing makes people uncomfortable. I'm just looking out for Tweek."

Craig looks down at Tweek who is covering his bright red face with his hands.

"Oh."

"Yea dude, keep the embarrassing stuff in the bedroom, You're gonna give Tweek a heart attack out here."

"Right. Sorry Tweek, I'll be more careful with what I say in public."

Tweek simply nods. He can't talk yet, he wouldn't be able to get any words out because of how embarrassed he was. He was happy though. Unbelievably happy. 

"In your seats! We are going to begin." The teacher shouts across the room.

Craig squeezed Tweeks hand and they separated.

The teacher starts his lesson on the civil war. Craig was bored so he got out his phone.

Tweek feels his phone vibrate. 

Craig: This morning felt amazing ;)

Tweek almost drops his phone. He looks over at Craig on the other side of the room. Craig is looking back at Tweek with a smug look on his face.

Tweek: We are in class!!! 

Craig: So?

Tweek: PDA remember!!

Craig: Except no one can see or hear this conversation, it's private.

Tweek: You're impossible.

Craig: Yep.

Tweek laughs at that response, causing the teacher to take notice.

"Tweek, you're staying after class today, Detention."

Tweek flinches.

"What's up your ass today? All he did was laugh." Craig speaks up.

"Do you want detention too, Tucker?"

Craig flips him off.

"Then I'll see you after class as well."

Tweek panics a bit, did he just get Craig in trouble?

His phone vibrates again.

Craig winks at Tweek from across the room and points to his phone. Tweek opens his messages.

Craig: Now we get more time together :)

Tweek: Did you do that on purpose?

Craig: Maybe. Are you mad?

Tweek: No... I was looking for excuses to stay after school with you anyway.

Craig: Perfect.