Black diamond

Tweek and Craig go to the dining hall. There were a few people who had also woken up, but it was mostly empty.

Craig grabs Tweeks hand, "If we eat fast, we can get to the slopes before anyone else does."

Tweek nods.

They both get cereal and eat quickly before heading to the ski rental.

"Hey, Craig?"

"Yes?"

"If you want to do one of the bigger hills you can, I can wait at the bottom while you go down."

"Are you sure?"

Tweek nods.

"Okay then. I'll probably do that first while people are still waking up, those get crowded the fastest."

Craig helps Tweek get to the bottom of a black diamond trail.

"I'll be down soon."

"Okay, I'll be watching."

Craig gets on the ski lift and Tweek sits in the snow.

"Hello there."

A short blonde boy awkwardly skis towards Tweek.

"You're Tweek, right?"

Tweek nods, "Aren't you Butter or something like that?"

"Yeah, Butters."

"Are you with Kenny right now? He's your boyfriend, right?"

"No, he isn't with me. He always sleeps in late. How did you know we were together?"

"Craig is my boyfriend, he covered for you two when you were having your time in the bathroom."

Butters sits down next to Tweek, "Oh jeez. Kenny said no one would know..."

"I wasn't supposed to, I just accidentally overheard."

"I guess that makes us even."

"How so?"

"My cabin is right next to yours. I thought you were getting murdered last night. When I got closer I realized what was actually happening."

Tweek covers his face, "Oh god..."

"It's ok, I was the only one around, I went to the cabins early because my back was hurting from Kenny. I would assume your back hurts too."

Tweek nods, "Guess neither of our boyfriends held back."

Butters laughs.

Tweek was having fun talking to this boy.

"So where is Craig? Is he still sleeping?"

"No, he's heading up there." Tweek points to the top of the mountain.

"He's doing that trail? The teachers advised us against that one, it's the most advanced trail in Colorado. Is he going to be okay?"

"I think so, I haven't seen him ski any big hills yet but he has been skiing his whole life, his mom was an instructor."

"I hope it goes well."

Tweek looks up at the hill, "Me too."

Tweek and Butters build a mini snowman with snowballs while they wait for Craig.

Tweek sees a little blue dot sliding down at the top of the hill.

"I think that's him!"

Tweek watches closely, waiting for the dot to get close enough to be identified.

"It is! That's his helmet!"

Butters and Tweek watch as Craig goes down the hill.

Craig skis side to side down the slope, he goes over a jump and flips.

Tweeks jaw drops.

"Did you see that?!"

"Woah, he really is good at this."

"Wait is he gonna go down that part down there? That's a cliff!"

"That's what makes this one so hard, most people wipe out after that drop. It's really hard to land a fall like that."

Tweek doesn't blink, he is suddenly very worried.

Craig gets closer and closer to the edge of the drop.

Tweek stands up and clasps his hands together.

"Please be okay..."

Craig goes over the edge.

Tweek sees everything in slow motion, it was as if Craig was flying through the air.