Laughter

-Slight Smut warning-

Craig pushes his hand under Tweeks shirt and up his chest. He starts playing with a nipple.

The sensation of being pushed against a wall, his chest being touched, and Craig sucking on his sensitive spot all made Tweek feel like he was melting. It already felt so good and it had only just started.

Tweek wanted to make Craig feel good too. He puts a hand on Craig's crotch, he feels it twitch at his touch.

Tweek continues to rub. Craig lets out a small groan. The sound of his deep voice in pleasure sent chills down Tweeks entire body.

The bulge in Tweeks hand got bigger and bigger.

*How big is this thing?!* Tweek thinks to himself.

Tweek unbuttons Craig's jeans and pulls down his boxers to reveal his dick. It was much longer and much thicker than Tweeks. Tweek got concerned as to how this would fit in him.

He starts to stroke Craig's length and Craig starts to grind against Tweeks bulge. Tweek lets out a small squeak. He never did this with anyone, and he rarely even did it to himself, he worried he might get addicted at this rate.

Craig moves back up to Tweeks lips and begins kissing him again. He wraps a hand around the back of Tweek's head to keep it from hitting the window.

The car starts to slowly roll backward from all the motion inside.

"Mmph! Crai- Mmnn" Tweek can't get any words out so he pushes Craig away from his face.

"The car!! IT'S MOVING!"

Craig stares at Tweek for a moment before jumping toward the front of the car.

He reaches forward and quickly pulls up the parking brake.

The car stops and they both sigh in relief and look at each other.

After a few seconds, they both burst out in laughter.

"PFFT! We almost rolled into the woods!" Tweek leans over and clutches his stomach, it hurts from laughing

Craig gets a few words out between laughs "Hah- I can't believe I- pfft- forgot the- hahaha- the parking break."

Craig rests his forehead on Tweeks shoulders as they keep laughing.

Once they both calm down enough Craig gets up. "Hahh. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." Craig smiles sweetly at Tweek.

Tweek giggles "I suppose it wasn't."

"Let's just lay down for a while."

Craig packs himself back up and lays down on the back seats, He has to bend his knees to fit. Tweek lays down on top of Craig, his head resting on Craig's chest.

"That was exciting at least," Craig says as he wraps an arm around Tweeks shoulders.

"Yea, it was."

"Were you scared?"

"Only for a moment. You got it under control. I trust you, I knew you would fix it."

"Haha, if you hadn't told me I don't think I would've noticed."

Tweek could feel Craig's chest vibrate every time he talked.

"Your voice is so deep, I can feel the vibrations when you talk. You used to have a nasally kinda squeaky voice, but now it's smooth and deep."

"Puberty will do that. Your voice changed a lot too. I noticed when we were in 10th grade, it leveled out, It's like someone just pitched you down a couple of octaves overnight."

Tweek laughed a bit, "You were paying attention to my voice back then? Sounds like you're in loooveee." Tweek jokes.

"I am."

"Hmm?"

"I've only ever loved you, Tweek. I never stopped."

Tweek lifts his head to look at Craig, "Seriously? All this time?"

"I think so, I thought it was hatred most of the time but, even if you hate someone, you don't think about that person as much as I thought about you."

Tweek blushes and buries his face into Craig's chest, "That's not fair. You can't say things like that."

Craig chuckled, "We still have an hour before we have to head to the park, you can rest if you want. I'll wake you up."

"Okay..."

"..."

"...You smell good."