Detention

Tweek and Craig sit in the middle of the room while the teacher talks to them.

"You boys need to stop being disrespectful when someone is teaching. Our society will not tolerate laughing at or flipping off the civil war unless it is at an organized protest!"

Craig puts his hand on Tweek's thigh under the table.

"Do you understand me, boys?"

Craig answers, "Yes."

There's a pause. Tweek is staring at the table.

"Tweek? Do you understand?"

Tweek jumps, "Oh! Y-yes sir!"

 "Good, I'm going to have you clean this room. You have to move every desk to the sides of the room, then vacuum. Are we clear?"

Tweek and Craig both agree and the teacher leaves them to do their work.

Craig bursts out laughing

Tweek pouts, "It's not funny!!"

"What were you so focused on, hmm? What made you unable to hear the teacher talking to you?" Craig smirks. He grabs Tweek's waist from behind. He puts his chin on Tweeks shoulder.

"You put your hand on my leg! It made me start picturing things! I was doing my best to stay still and not upset the teacher anymore..."

Craig kisses Tweeks cheek, "What were you picturing?"

Tweek rolls his eyes, "Let's get to work."

Craig starts picking up desks and setting them on the side of the room, staking them 2 high.

Tweek drags each desk to the closest wall, he can't lift the desks.

Craig helps Tweek finish his side of the room. The center is cleared.

"Now we vacuum?" Tweek looks around.

"Right."

"But where is a vacuum?"

Craig thinks for a moment. "Storage closet? We could go check it out."

They get the vacuum and return to the room. 

Craig plugs the vacuum into the wall. Tweek scurries to find somewhere to get off the carpet.

All the desks are set too high for him to get up by himself, and he starts to freak out a bit. Tweek hates vacuums.

Craig wraps his arms around Tweeks stomach and lifts him up.

"AHH!!"

"Calm down, I'm just helping you get up on our little fortress of desks. Can you pull yourself up from here?"

"I think so."

Tweek squirms and manages to get himself above the desks. "Is this safe?"

"It should be fine."

Tweek crawls to the corner and waits for Craig to finish vacuuming.

Craig puts the vacuum away and goes to help Tweek down from the desks.

As Tweek crawls towards the edge, a desk on the corner falls off, creating a domino effect.

"AH!"

Craig reaches out and grabs Tweek's arm. He yanks him as hard as he can, safely pulling him out of the avalanche.

Tweek and Craig both fall to the ground. Craig is on the floor under Tweek.

Tweek props himself. They just stare at each other for a few seconds before breaking out into laughter.

"Holy shit dude, that was scary," Craig says this with a relieved smile.

"Pfft- Why did either of us think it would be safe up there."

"Haha, I have no idea. Oh man... my stomach hurts."

"Hahhhh, are you okay?"

Tweek brushes Craig's hair out of his face.

"Im perfectly fine."

"That's a relief."

"Were you worried?"

"Yeah."

Craig kisses Tweek and smiles.

Tweek kisses him back, pushing Craig's head to the ground again.

Tweek pauses and looks down and the boy beneath him. Craig was at Tweeks mercy.

The feeling of being in control of Craig started to excite Tweek.

Tweek sucks on Craig's neck.

"Tweek..."

"Mm?"

"Are you grinding on me?"

"Mhm~"