Date: part 2

After they go on a few rides, some intense, some tame, they decide it's time to do the Ferris wheel.

They get in a shiny blue pod with the number 11 painted on it. They sit down and enjoy the ride.

The sun had started to set when they got on the ride. The sky was a mix of oranges, pinks, and reds.

"Look at that view. So pretty..." Tweek stares at the cotton candy clouds in awe.

A light breeze keeps blowing past them, causing Tweeks hair to fly around his face. Tweek keeps trying to push it behind his ears.

"You and your crazy bedhead. Here, this will help."

Craig scoots closer and takes his hat off. He places the knit hat on Tweek's head and brushes his hair under it to keep it in place.

"Better?"

Tweek nods, now staring at Craig the same way he was looking at the sky a moment ago.

Craig looks up and down between Tweek's pink lips and his baby-blue eyes.

Tweeks nose twitches a little bit, Craig sees this and smiles.

Craig leans in and kisses Tweek.

"Bunny."

"Hmm?"

"That's your nickname, bunny."

Tweek blushes, "W-why bunny?"

"You remind me of a cute little bunny. Your hair is fluffy like a bunny, and you twitch like a bunny sometimes. I want to hold you all the time. Not to mention how jumpy you are."

Tweek doesn't know if he should feel insulted or embarrassed.

"My bunny." Craig pulls Tweek into his chest.

Tweek smiles and grabs onto Craig's jacket, "My firecracker."

They both smile at each other.

"Craig, I had a lot of fun today. I'm really happy to be with you."

"Good, I'm glad. I was worried you weren't enjoying yourself as much as I am. My heart has been on the verge of exploding this whole time."

"Oh, trust me, firecracker, my heart is about to beat out of my chest."

Craig pulls Tweeks face to his and kisses it. This kiss is deep, deeper than any of the others, it's almost desperate.

They kiss for long enough that they both lose their breath. They both try to catch their breath as they look into each other's eyes.

"You look good in blue, Tweek." Craig brushes his hand against the hat he put on Tweek.

Tweek tilts his head, "Not as good as you. You've always worn blue, and it always looked better on you than anyone else."

Tweek reaches his arms under Craig's jacket and hugs him. It's warm. They stay like this until it's their turn to get off.

They walk around a bit more before leaving the park for the day. Craig drives Tweek back to his house.

"Hey, firecracker? Why did you bring a backpack, I never saw you get anything out of it."

"Oh, well... You can look inside, I'm too embarrassed to say it."

Tweek gives Craig a questioning look. He pulls the backpack from the back seat and opens it, only 3 things are inside. Wipes, condoms, and lube.

Tweeks face instantly turns bright red and he closes the backpack.

"Craig..?"

Craig covers his mouth with his hand, "I wanted to be prepared."

They both blush and sit in silence for the rest of the drive.

They reach Tweeks house. The car stops but Tweek hesitates.

"My um... My parents are going to be at the shop until it closes tonight, that's another few hours or so... So if you want to come in, we could eat and um, well we didn't get to use the stuff you brought so..."

Without hesitation, Craig puts the car into park and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Let's go." He grabs his backpack and opens the door.

Tweek laughs, "Dork."