Late night

"Tweek honey you're home! Come in the kitchen and help me finish up dinner." Tweek's mom yells from the kitchen

"Mom, can we talk?"

"Of course sweetie, what did you want to- Oh my! Richard! Get down here!"

Tweeks dad walks down the stairs.,"What is- Oh wow! Tweek, what happened to your face? Your eye is swollen."

"His lips are swollen too!" Tweeks mom ads.

"I just got in a little fight. It's okay now. I actually feel amazing right now." Tweek smiles

Tweeks parents look at each other, then back at Tweek.

"Say, Tweek, have you been drinking more coffee than usual?"

"No dad. Just the usual 5 cups..."

"I see... Here have another." He hands him another cup of coffee. "Now, Tweek. Tell us what happened."

"There's just a kid at school that doesn't like that I'm gay, I'm dealing with it though, I should be okay now."

"Son, I knew someday you would be punished for your homosexuality. Just know me and your mother support you. Keep drinking your coffee." Tweeks dad gets up and returns to his room.

This entire interaction went much smoother than Tweek had expected. Other than getting beat up, he actually felt like today was a really good day for him.

-

Tweek wakes up at 4 am. He thinks he sees a shadow moving through his room. His paranoia shoots through the roof.

"Oh god... They're gonna get me... what do I do?" Tweek jumps to the corner of his bed, his back against the wall.

"Not real. Not real. Not real. It's just your imagination... This has happened before... Just breathe..." Tweek is practically vibrating, he is on the verge of tears. He grabs his phone and starts to call someone.

... ... ... ...

... "Tweek?" Craig answers

"I thought you wouldn't pick up..."

"Well, it is 4 in the morning. I just had to *yawn* uh get out of my room, I didn't wanna wake David up. So what's up?"

Tweek blushes, Craig's sleepy voice was super deep and croaky. It was hot.

"Ah, I was just. I keep thinking someone is watching me... I got scared so I called you... sorry I know it's early, but you're the first person I thought of."

"It's okay Tweek. After what happened yesterday, anyone would be scared. I got enough sleep so I can talk for as long as you need."

Tweek smiled, he felt like someone truly cared about him. It felt warm and fuzzy.

"Thank you, Craig. We don't have to talk, just stay on the line with me..."

Tweek lays back down on his bed.

"Okay,"

Craig sounded tired, Tweek was happy to be talking to him even if he wasn't fully awake.

-

Two hours pass.

"Tweek?" Craig breaks the long silence.

No response.

"I guess you fell asleep..."

Tweek doesn't answer, he's snuggled up, very much asleep.

"Tweek..."

"..."

"Tweek I don't think I ever stopped loving you."

"..."

Craig sighs, gets up, and goes to the kitchen to make his lunch for the day, keeping his phone with him.

After another hour, Craig hears rustling and humming.

"Tweek? Are you awake?"

"Oh... Hi Craig... I was just dreaming of you."

"What?"

"...mmmm so sleepy..."

Craig gently smiled at his phone.

"Tweek, you need to start getting ready for school."

"5 more minutes..."

"Tweek."

"Okay, okay. I'll get up."

"Good job. I'm hanging up now, I'll see you soon."

"Mkay... bye Craig."

Beep

Craig thought Tweek's morning voice was adorable. He laughed softly to himself.

"What's so funny?" David has just walked downstairs.

"Nothing, just remembered something dad said the other day."

"Why are you up so early, I usually wake up before you."

"I guess I couldn't sleep."

David shrugs and starts packing his backpack. "Are you about ready to go? Clyde is probably almost here."

"Oh right, you can go without me. I need to take care of something."

"That's what you said yesterday, what are you 'taking care of'?"

"None of your business, just get out of here. I'll catch up."

"If you say so, Cya later." David leaves.

Craig sighs, "Should I walk with him to school? Meet him out front? Would it be weird for me to try and be around him? UGH, this is so confusing..."

Craig leaves his house.