Reveal

TW: Violence, slurs

-One week ago-

Tweek, Craig, and David have just finished presenting their project.

Tweek messed it up a little bit but Craig picked up where he was struggling. 

Tweek made sure to thank Craig before leaving.

It was Thursday, and Tweek practiced piano on his own every Thursday after school.

Tweek practiced for an hour before his fingers started to hurt. Tweek looked at the time and decided it was time to leave.

He leaves the music room and locks the door behind him.

"Hey, Tweek!"

Tweek turns towards the voice and sees David walking toward him.

"Oh, David! What are y-you doing here so late?"

"Craig and I had to clean the cafeteria because we fought in there earlier."

"Did you guys just finish?"

"Yep."

David walks closer to Tweek until he is less than a foot away.

"David..?"

"I have a question. Did you have fun corrupting my cousin with your faggot agenda?"

Tweek is surprised by the sudden change, "Excuse me?"

David swigs at Tweek, hitting him in his lip, and splitting it open on impact.

"AGH!"

David grabs the hair on the back of Tweeks head and slams Tweeks face against the stone wall.

"Faggot twink."

David throws Tweek to the ground and starts punching his face over and over.

"No one wants you here! You and your kind need to get FUCKING eradicated."

After a good 15 punches, David gets up. He grabs Tweek by the collar.

"You tell ANYONE about this and I'll out your precious Craig to our family. They would definitely disown him, maybe even kill him."

Tweeks good eye widens, "You can't-"

"So you better stay quiet, got that fag boy? And stay away from me, you gross me out. It's like you're on drugs or something."

David drops Tweek and goes to the bathroom to wipe the blood off his hands.

Tweek props himself up against the wall and hugs his knees, he begins to cry.

"Why me?"

"Tweek?!"

Tweek looks up and sees Craig running over to him. 

*Of course it had to be you...*

"Tweek! What happened!? Who... Who did this to you?"

-Back to the present day-

Clyde gets off the phone with David.

"Dave and Craig's parents are on their way, I explained what happened over the phone, so they'll know what the situation is when they get here."

The doctor returns from the back, "You guys can come to see your friend now."

Tweek jumps up and runs to Craig's room. He rushes to his side and grabs his hand.

Craig is hooked up to a couple of machines, his heart monitor is beeping fast, and he has an IV in his arm.

"Oh, Craig... I'm so sorry... Maybe I should've stayed away from you..."

The doctor walks in with Clyde.

"He is stabilizing, he should wake up soon enough. He needs plenty of time to rest."

Tweek is crying into the hospital blanket.

"Right in here, Mr. and Mrs. Tucker."

Tweek jumps up and moves to a seat in the corner of the room.

Craig's dad walks in first, "Jesus Craig, drugs?"

Craig's mom follows, "They said it could just be an allergy, let's not jump to conclusions."

Then, David enters.

He is the only one to see Tweek so far. He turns to Craig's parents.

"Should HE be in here?"

Craig's dad looks over at the blonde boy in the corner.

"Tweek? Why are you here?"

Clyde chimes in, "He's the one who found Craig, if he wasn't there Craig could've been in a lot more trouble."

Craig's dad nods slowly. "Thanks for bringing our boy here, Tweek. You're welcome to stay in here as long as you want."

David scowls.