Discovered

Craig wakes up and rubs his eyes, he feels something heavy on his chest. He looks down and sees Tweek who is still sleeping. Craig suddenly remembers what happened.

Craig reaches for his phone to check the time. It's 8:30 pm. Tweek bros coffee closes at 8 pm.

"Shit. Tweek, wake up."

"Mmmm but I'm so comfy..."

"Tweek it's 8:30."

Tweek shoots up and blinks a few times. Tweeks parents will be home any minute now and both he and Craig were completely naked in bed together.

"Oh god, hurry we gotta get you out of he-"

They both hear the front door open. They stare at each other for a moment, both being careful not to make a sound.

Tweek hears his parents start walking up the stairs. He jumps up and gets clothes on. He motions to Craig.

"Hide!" he whispers.

Craig throws his pants on and crawls under the bed, hiding behind a box that was under there.

"Tweek? We're home! Are you here?" Tweeks mom yells down the hall

"H-hi mom. How was work?"

"Oh, you are here, work was good. How was your playdate? Who were you hanging out with?"

"It wasn't a playdate and it was just someone from school."

"If you say so, did you eat? Your dad and I are gonna make some of your coffee and maybe some sandwiches."

"No, I didn't eat. I'm actually starving. Could you make me twice the amount you would usually give me?"

"Wow, you really must be hungry. I'll get started on that. Come downstairs. Your dad wants to talk to you."

"Okay, tell him I'll be there in just a minute."

Tweek waits for his mom to leave. Once she is gone he shuts the door and lies on the floor to see Craig.

"Sorry, you might have to stay in here until they go to sleep. I'll bring you food and some coffee. Will you be okay?"

Craig laughs quietly, "Yes, I can stay here. I'll just go on my phone. Can I move to the closet though? It's more cramped under here than what I remember from when we were kids."

"Of course it is! You got like 3 feet taller. You can move to the closet, just move my stuff to the side."

"Got it, you should go talk to your dad."

"Okay. I'll be back soon. Firecracker."

-

Tweeks dad is sitting on the couch, drinking coffee. 

"Hey dad, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Hello, son. Take a seat."

Tweek sits next to his dad "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Son, did you go on a date with Craig Tucker?"

"N-no! Why do you think that?"

"Son, you need to pay more attention to details. I saw him pick you up, I answered the door. You combed out your hair for the first time in years and wore your nicest outfit. Your face has been red since you got downstairs. Most of all, however, is the hickeys and bite marks I can clearly see all over your neck."

Tweek yelps and puts his hands over his neck, his heart sinking to his stomach.

"I'm sorry..."

"Son, I am not angry. But you need to not lie to your parents."

"Understood."

"Did you use protection?"

"DAD!"

"Answer the question, son."

"...yes, we did."

"Good, be careful with that boy. I don't want the past to repeat itself. He's broken your heart before."

"Can I leave now dad..."

"If you must."

Tweek runs upstairs and shuts his door.

"Craig?"

Tweek opens the closet and sees Craig sitting with his legs folded. Craig still isn't wearing a shirt. He is looking through a box.

"What are you looking at?"

"It's your old superhero costume. We made this together. I assumed you would've destroyed it."

"It was special..."

Craig smiles, "So what did your dad want to talk about?"

Tweek pouts and points at his neck, "Do you realize what you did? You left so many marks! My dad knows what we did not because of these hickeys you left."

"Sorry, but I'm not the only one who left marks."

"What do you mean? You look clean to me."

Craig smiles and turns around to reveal his back. His back is covered in scratches and nail marks.

"AH! Are you okay?? Does it hurt?"

"Calm down Tweek, it doesn't hurt. I'm just trying to prove my point."

"Oh god, I didn't realize I was scratching you so hard."

"It's okay! I liked the feeling."

Tweek blushes

"Come here, Tweek." Craig opens his arms, and Tweek sits down in Craig's lap and rests his head against him.

"I don't know how I'm gonna look my dad in the eyes anymore."

"Was he mad?"

"He wasn't! That's what bothers me! He was acting like it was a normal thing."

"Maybe it IS normal. We are young adults after all."

"Yea, but parents arent supposed to comment on it..."

"I guess you're right."

Tweek's mp, calls him down for dinner.

"Im gonna go get out food, I'll be right back."

"I'll be here."