Welcome Back! (Disclaimer)

Hey everyone! If you are reading this it's because God has officially granted me permission to start another book! This book you deserve better will be a rocky rocky road.

As always i always want my books to show as much transparency as possible, Just because we are Christians doesn't mean we will not face the same issues as the ones in the world unfortunately. So this is an early warning that although this book will not contain ANY smut or sex scenes, it will be tackling sins that we as Christians are afraid to speak about such as masturbation and Pornography along with alcohol addictions.

I understand this is an issue that many Christians face on the daily and because its never spoken about and kept in the dark it grows on the back of Christians like a disease that spreads, I want to be the one to be daring enough to use my book and speak on what the rest of Christianity doesn't know how to. So this is just a warning, if this thing does personally affect you dont run away from it, Allow this book to be used for you to let you learn something about these sins and change your perspective on it.

I understand the overbearing presence of porn on this app and all of social media so i make This promise to you today to make sure to address the issues of porn and masturbation in my books with holiness grace and respect allowing the Lord to take the lead.

I want my books not to just be there for pleasure to read but so people who are in the dark, the ones who feel like what they are going through is killing them can know they are not alone and i pray the message in this book translates to you all.

I ask that we keep the comments respectful and kind as we learn with one another through the eyes of Ace and Eden.

This book is completely mine and my own imagination, not copied from anyone else so please respect me and do not use my work without my permission to avoid me having to take this further legally. Thank you!

I will start this book as soon as i am finished with Soul Ties to give me time to focus specifically on this book,

So sit back relax and Enjoy,

You deserve Better

God bless you
Fimi.