"Chapter 5: Hao's Judgment"

When they got home, they gave everyone each their coffee and a single pastry and as they were eating, Hayato got a call from his drunken fist instructor's wife Huifen Shen-Lee and he answered and asked, "Hey Huifen-sama, what's going on?" 

Huifen was worried and told him, "Oh it's horrible Hayato! I just found out from my granddaughter Mei that her brother Hao ran away to join the Shanghai Tigers!" Hayato said, "Ok calm down, does Mao or Tao know?" Huifen replied, "No, Mao doesn't know because I don't want him to be worried too and my son Tao doesn't even care, he'd rather work all day than be around his family." 

Hayato then asked, "So what do you want me to do about it?" Huifen answered, "I want you to find him and show him how dangerous it is to join a gang." Hayato then said, "Ok, I'll go find him, but I need a starting point at least." Huifen replied, "You can start with Tao's condo; it's on Hunan Street and it's Number Fifty-Two on the third floor of the second building." Hayato then said, "Got it and don't worry Huifen-sama, I'll make sure Hao gets back home safe." 

He then hung up his phone and finished his coffee and food and put on his shoes, but Maja saw him and asked, "Where are you going?" and he answered, "Mao and Huifen's grandson Hao ran away to join the Shanghai Tigers and Huifen told me to go find him." Maja then asked, "But shouldn't you go in your costume?" Hayato answered, "I can't; because if we're gonna land that treaty, we cannot cause any trouble on their turf in our alter egos unless we're on a mission and this is not a mission, I'm just doing a favor for an old friend." 

 Maja then said, "Well then let me come with you!" Hayato replied, "You can't because You and Mirlande already went through the trouble of going out there and getting us coffee so, I think you should stay here, and rest and I'll just take Kohane with me." 

Kohane had overheard their conversation and said, "Alright fine I'll go but Alejandra's coming with me." Hayato replied, "Alright but bring a gun, I'll fill you two in when we're on the road." 

Kohane then went into the weapons closet and grabbed one of her FN Five Seven Pistols and Alejandra grabbed one of her FNX 45 Pistols and Hayato went over and grabbed a Beretta M9 Pistol and they left the house and got in his car and drove off. 

During the drive, Hayato told Kohane and Alejandra, "Ok so earlier I got a call from Huifen Shen-Lee who is my drunken fist sensei's wife and she said that her granddaughter Mei told her that her brother Hao ran away from home to join the Shanghai Tigers. So, what Huifen told me to do was to find Hao and I guess teach him the dangers of being in a gang, but she told me to look for clues at Hao's Parent's condo first before we begin our search." Alejandra asked, "So where is their condo?" Hayato answered, "It's called Hunan Towers and it's on Hunan Street in Chinatown." 

After some time later, they arrived in Chinatown and Kohane asked, "How the hell are we gonna find Hao in this fucking place?" Hayato answered, "I told you; we'll look for clues in the condo and then we figure out where we go from there." 

They then arrived and parked their car at Hunan Towers and He said, "Alright, Tao's condo is on the third floor and since this is a condo building, there's most likely gonna be a basic security set up." Alejandra asked, "What kind?" and he answered, "There's gonna be a couple guards in the lobby, there'll be a metal detector at the door, and there'll be CCTV cameras everywhere but don't worry, this family knows me, so it'll be easy for us to get in." 

They then got out and hid their guns on their person and walked up the steps to the second tower and there on the wall were a bunch of buttons with numbers next to each one and a big speaker next to the buttons, so Hayato pressed number fifty-two and it made a buzzing sound and then an older woman's voice came out of the speaker with, "Hello?" and Hayato asked, "Uh yeah, is this Chun Shen-Lee?" Chun answered, "Yes, this is her. Who is this?" Hayato said, "It's me, Hayato Suzuki. Huifen sent me."