"Chapter 20: For Whom The Wedding Bells Toll Part I"

After getting all of the signatures of the Gang Leaders in Rockford, Hayato Suzuki and Maja Mackinze were now at a high-end wedding planner agency and they were sitting at a desk when the Wedding Planner came in and sat down to say, "Hello you two, my name is Petra Tremblay and I'll help you plan the wedding of your dreams!" 

Hayato then asked, "So how does this work?" Petra answered, "Alright so what we do here is, you tell us what you want for your dream wedding, and we'll make it happen for the right price." 

Maja then said, "Well for starters, I want pipers and drummers to play while I walk down the aisle." 

Hayato then said, "And I was thinking food wise, we could do like a Japanese Scottish Swedish fusion; like Smoked Herring, Swedish Meatballs, Grilled Salmon, Scottish Pies, Sashimi, Sushi Rolls, and Tempura." 

Petra then asked, "What are Scottish Pies?" Maja answered, "It's basically just a tiny pot pie." She then said, "Next, I want Scottish Heather for my bouquet." 

Petra then asked, "Ok so we got the catering, the ceremonial music, and the flowers; but what kind of venue do you want? Rec Center, Church, Beach, At Home...?" 

Hayato and Maja then looked at each other for ideas until Maja answered, "I think you should just do the wedding at home; we have a huge backyard after all." 

Petra said, "Perfect, and what music do you want playing during your dance? And if you're not sure, we have some recommendations." 

She then handed them a small clipboard with a paper that listed the song recommendations and Hayato said, "These choices are terrible! These are all just Italian wedding songs." 

Maja then said, "How about we play the song that brought us together?" 

Hayato realized what she meant and said, "Yeah! That's a great idea! We want Lost At Sea by Zedd to play during our dance." 

Petra then said, "Ok and the music for the rest of the reception?" 

Hayato and Maja then looked at each and replied, "Metallica and Avicii." at the same time and Petra said, "Alright and it looks like that's that for now, we just need to figure out who you'll choose as your Maid of Honor, Best Man, Groomsmen, and Bridesmaids." 

Maja then said, "Don't worry we already talked it over at home and we got our answers." 

Petra then handed them another piece of paper and said, "Alright, then sign the names of the people you want in these positions." 

Hayato then wrote Hao as the Best Man and Carlos, Diondre, and Connor as Groomsmen while Maja wrote Lily as the Maid of Honor and Kohane, Alejandra, and Mirlande as the Bridesmaids and Petra said, "Alright and that about covers it. All you people gotta do now is get your marriage licenses and then I'll be over tomorrow to check out the venue and help you figure out what you want everyone to wear, pick out the cake, and then help take care of the invitations." 

Hayato and Maja then nodded and got up and left the office but then Hayato got a call; so he answered it and asked, "Who is this?" 

Peter Parker was on the other side and said, "Hey, Hayato, is it?" 

Hayato asked, "Oh, hey Peter. How did you get my number?" Peter answered, "Your Sister gave it to me, but I need to talk to you." 

Hayato then asked, "What's wrong?" Peter answered, "Well it's just that, I was thinking about what you told me about the other week. Do you really think that if I die now, no one would care and I would just be replaced?" 

Hayato then said, "Look I know that sounds bad but the real reason why Miles Morales replaced you is because he wanted to keep your legacy alive." 

Peter then said, "I just need you to show me where you got that comic because apparently, everyone knows about them now and my friends are seriously concerned." Hayato replied, "Look Peter, I'd love to take the time to fly you over here but I'm busy; I'm in the middle of planning Mine and Maja's wedding but I'll make sure to invite you. In fact, I'm actually thinking of inviting The Avengers."