"Chapter 34: All's Well That Ends Well"

The next day, Hayato and Maja were at a park in North Woodridge sitting on a bench with Makoto in a stroller, they were watching the leaves fall from the trees until Maja sighed and said, "These last two years have been something." Hayato replied, "I know. I discovered I had quirks and powers, I killed four people, I became Mr. Armageddon..." 

Maja added, "I became a werewolf for the first time, you got me pregnant at eighteen, I left you for a week but you found me, you helped me discover my true potential and my true past..." 

Hayato then added, "I started The Armageddon Squad Alliance, we robbed a casino and a bank in one day, The Avengers tried killing us twice, we burned down a church and wiped out an entire gang in one night." 

Maja then said, "There's just too many to count. I just wish that for once we could get a break for fuk's sake." 

Hayato then said, "Don't worry, next call to action we get; we just ignore it. Ignore it and enjoy our lives together." 

Makoto then started saying, "Da...da...da..." 

Maja gasped in disbelief and said, "She's saying her first words!" 

Makoto then finally said, "Da...Dada!" 

Hayato was surprised and said, "She said my name!" 

Maja then talked to Makoto, "That's right Mako! That's your dad, and I'm your..." Makoto replied, "M...Mama!" 

Maja cried tears of joy as she held Makoto in her arms. 

Meanwhile, Connor and Mirlande were back at the mansion watching TV with their children, James and Anthony and Mirlande said, "Man, I still can't believe You and Hayato became gladiators." Connor replied, "It was a lot of crazy shite." 

Mirlande then asked, "So who gon' be the new Grandmaster?" Connor replied, "Fuk should I know." 

He then poured himself a glass of Scotch and took a sip and Mirlande said, "You know, I was always doubting it; but I'm glad my parents finally like you." Connor replied, "Of course they had to like me. I got you pregnant." 

Mirlande then asked, "Hey Connor, I have a question; did you always have a thing for Black Women?" 

Connor answered, "Actually, I did. I think it started back when I lived in Ireland." 

Mirlande then asked, "What happened?" 

Connor answered, "I was twelve years old; My Parents took me out to the beach in Dublin. I was exploring and stuff until I laid eyes on her. She was the most beautiful Black Woman I had ever seen in my life; she was just basking in the sun and wore a pretty green bikini. She was basically a swimsuit model that came to life." 

Mirlande asked, "Did you talk to her?" 

Connor answered, "I fukin wish. But since she was an adult woman, I knew she wouldn't want anything to do with a kid like me at the time. But the love I felt for her was real. I really hated that since I couldn't talk to her, I didn't know if she was Irish or American." 

Mirlande affectionately said, "Aww." and Connor continued, "So for the rest of the year, I kept going back to that same beach and that same spot every single day looking for her...and she was never there." 

Mirlande said, "Oh baby, that's terrible." 

Connor then said, "Then one day, when I was thirteen, I found her again, but I found out that she got a boyfriend. I was fuking devastated and my heart broke into two. That night when we arrived in America for the first time, I cried in my new room. Cried me self to sleep."