"Chapter 31: A Friend From Work"

The Grandmaster then dragged the trio's chairs with him and in another chair was a pale alien man that looked similar to The Grandmaster and The Grandmaster said, "There he is. Hey Cuz. We almost couldn't find you. What, you been hiding?" 

The Pale Alien had a look of fear on his face and Thor greeted, "Hi." and The Grandmaster said, "Hmm, so..." 

The Pale Alien said, "Please! I'm Sorry!" The Grandmaster replied, "Yeah. Carlo...I pardon you." 

The Pale Alien named Carlo sighed in relief and said, "Oh, thank you. Thank you." but The Grandmaster said, "You're officially pardoned...from life." 

He then touched Carlo with the end of his staff and Carlo's body slowly liquefied while he screamed in agony and he turned to Thor and cried out, "Help me!" but all Thor could say was, "Oh, my god!" 

Carlo then finally turned into a strange blue goop that fell to the floor and The Grandmaster said, "I'm stepping in it. I'm stepping in it. Look! Wow." 

Thor was completely horrified and disgusted and said, "Oh, the smell!" 

The Grandmaster then asked, "What does it smell like?" and Topaz answered, "Burnt Toast." which made The Grandmaster laugh but then he asked, "What happened to my manners?" and said, "I haven't properly introduced myself. Come on. Uh, follow me." 

The chairs then moved, and the Trio went into a Party Room as The Grandmaster got on a keyboard and said, "My name is Grandmaster. I preside over a little harlequinade called The Contest of Champions. People come from Far and Wide to unwillingly participate in it. And you, my friends, might just be part of the new cast. What do you say to that?" 

Thor then said, "We're not friends and we don't give a shit about your games. We're going back to Asgard." 

The Grandmaster then said, "Ass-Gard." and chuckled before saying, "One, Two, Three, Four." and started playing on the keyboard. 

The Trio then overheard a conversation that was happening off to the side of them that said, "There was a wormhole in space and time beneath me. At that moment, I let go." 

The Trio looked and saw Loki sitting with a group of people and Mr. Armageddon said, "Loki?" 

Thor then got happy and said, "Loki! Loki!" 

Loki saw the Trio and Thor said, "Over here! Over here!" 

Loki then walked up to them and shushed them, but Thor was confused and said, "What?" and Loki whispered, "You people are alive?" Mr. Armageddon replied, "Of course we're alive!" 

Loki then asked, "What are you doing here?" Lord Connor answered, "Well we'd rather be standing up and partying our arses off HERE than sitting in this damn chair and going to that fukin contest, that's for damn sure." 

Thor then asked, "Where's your chair?" Loki answered, "I didn't get a chair." 

Thor then said, "Well get us all out of these ones." Loki replied, "I can't." 

Lord Connor said, "Get us out." Loki replied, "I can't" and Mr. Armageddon said, "What?" 

Loki then told them, "I've made friends with this man. He's called The Grandmaster." 

Thor then said, "Oh, he's crazy!" but Loki replied, "I've gained his favor. The Bifrost brought me out here weeks ago." 

The Trio was shocked and said, "Weeks ago?!" 

Mr. Armageddon then asked, "How long did we fucking fall through deep space? We just got here!" 

The Grandmaster then whispered and asked, "What are you four whispering about?"