"Chapter 32: The Great Space Escape"

The Trio and Hulk then landed just outside of the city and Hulk was angry and said, "Take Hulk back home!" Mr. Armageddon replied, "Woah, woah, woah. Easy, big guy. I AM taking you back home...to Earth. But first we have to get back to Asgard and stop Hela and we might need your help."

Hulk was confused and asked, "Magic man need Hulk help?" Mr. Armageddon replied, "Yes, we do!"

He then heard an alarm going off and The Grandmaster said into a huge PA System, "Attention all citizens and all law enforcement, a trio of maniacs has stolen your champion, The Incredible Hulk and his kidnappers may be still hiding in the city. Concerned citizens who would like to volunteer in the search, must report to your nearest law enforcement building and those who choose not to volunteer must stay in their homes until further notice."

Mr. Armageddon said, "It's a good thing we're not in the city but they'll probably end up extending their search to the dump soon, so we need to get to the dump and wait until Thor and Connor wake up."

Hulk nodded and said, "Hulk help Magic Man."

Hulk then lifted up Lord Connor and Thor and He and Mr. Armageddon headed for the dump.

A few minutes later, the group was stopped by Valkyrie's ship, but she landed it and came out and asked, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Mr. Armageddon answered, "Saving Hulk." but she asked, "But don't you know what The Grandmaster's gonna do if you're caught?"

Mr. Armageddon answered, "I don't give a flying fuck what they'll do to me. I'm still gonna be alive. Plus, this is no life for Hulk. He can't just spend the rest of his life killing innocent people for that fruity looking bastard's amusement. Hulk has a woman back on Earth for god's sake."

Valkyrie then asked, "Oh really? Well, why isn't she here?"

Mr. Armageddon answered, "Because Hulk had to sacrifice himself to save Her and The Avengers and because of that, they all think he's dead. That's why I'm gonna surprise them by returning Hulk to them."

Thor and Lord Connor then woke up and Thor asked, "What happened? Where are we?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "I got us out, but Little Miss 'Party Girl' here caught us."

Thor asked, "Wait, how did we get out?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "I'll explain later. Right now, we need a plan because Korg and Miek deserve to be out here with us."

Thor then looked at Valkyrie and said, "We need your help, but I need to talk to you first." She replied, "All right. Here's the deal."

She then took out a full bottle of scotch and said, "I'll listen to you...till this is empty."

She then began drinking and Thor said, "Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. We need your help..." but Valkyrie had already finished her scotch and Thor said, "Wow." and She said, "Finished. Now you're under arrest."

She threw the bottle away, but Thor said, "Odin is dead. Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgard." Valkyrie replied, "If Hela's back, then Asgard's already lost."

Mr. Armageddon said, "Well we're going to stop her."

Valkyrie chuckled and asked, "Just you four?"

Thor said, "Nope. We're putting together a team. It's Me, You, The Big Guy, Mr. Armageddon, and Lord Connor." but Hulk said, "No! No Team! Only Hulk!" and Thor said, "It's Me, You, and The Other two." Valkyrie replied, "I think it's only you three."

Thor then said, "Wait. Just listen. The Valkyrie are legend. Elite warriors of Asgard sworn to defend the throne." Valkyrie replied, "I'm not getting dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles."