"Chapter 33: The Woman Who Shan't Be Queen Part II"

After they arrived at Earth, Bruce Banner said, "Thank you, Hayato. Now I can finally see Nat again." 

Lord Connor waived goodbye as he ran off but then Mr. Armageddon got a call from Maja and answered it and said, "Maja? Babe?" 

Maja was overjoyed and said, "Oh thank God! I finally reached you! Are you ok?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "I'm fine, but I got a question for you." 

He then asked Her, "How long were we gone?" Maja answered, "You've been gone for about two hours. What the hell happened?" 

Mr. Armageddon said, "It's a LONG story. But where are you?" Maja answered, "I don't wanna spell it out for you." 

Mr. Armageddon said, "Oh, HER place." then He and Lord Connor flew to Milena's house in Little Glasgow.

At Milena's house, Mr. Armageddon took his mask off and became Hayato as Maja and Mirlande ran out of the house to hug them and Hayato kissed Maja and said, "I never wanna be away from you ever again." 

Then suddenly, Milena came out of the house; she was now twenty years old and had a much more athletic body and she had long silky pale blonde hair, pale blue eyes, she wore blue acid washed jeans, black and white canvas shoes, and a navy-blue leather jacket with a black keyhole sweater underneath. 

Milena looked at Hayato for a minute before saying, "My, my, Hayato ~ Did you get even more sexy this year? ~" Hayato replied, "Hello to you too, Milena." 

Maja then said, "We need to talk inside." 

Hayato then followed Maja inside the house and into the bathroom and Hayato asked, "What's wrong?" 

Maja closed the door and locked it and answered, "It's Milena. We believe that she might be able to help us with Hela and she's agreed to help...on one condition." 

Hayato asked, "That being...?" 

Maja answered, "Milena wants you to fuck her." 

Hayato was immediately disgusted and horrified and said, "I'm not gonna fucking do that! We're married!" Maja replied, "Don't worry, I talked her out of it, but she still wants you to do something to her and said you had two options." 

Hayato asked, "What are the options?" 

Maja answered, "You can either kiss her on the lips for a full thirty seconds or let her put your face between her tits for a full twenty seconds." 

Hayato thought about it for a minute and said, "I'll do the kiss, because I made a vow to never touch or look at another woman's breasts unless they were My Wife's." 

Hayato then came out of the bathroom to find Milena standing in the living room waiting for him, so Hayato said, "Alright Milena, I know everything. So let's just make this quick." Milena replied, "Ok Hayato, but I wanna ask you... Do you notice anything different about me? Because I like it when a man compliments me." 

Hayato got nervous and Maja gestured to him to keep going and Hayato gulped before saying, "Uh...you have nice hair? Your boobs are bigger? You uhh...look like a young Pamela Anderson? Should I keep going?" 

Milena then said, "Just fucking take me, Mr. Armageddon! ~" 

Milena then grabbed Hayato and kissed him passionately on the lips but he wasn't enjoying it, so he pretended to like it and after thirty seconds, Milena pulled away from Hayato's lips leaving a small line of saliva and saying, "Oh Hayato! I've been wanting to do that for a year! ~" 

Hayato wiped his lips off and replied, "Well I only did it because every Asgardian's life is at stake, and we need your help badly." 

Milena then said, "I'll help you defeat Hela. But I have one more request for after."