"Chapter 26: The Hunt For Sir Callender"

A few minutes later, Mr. Armageddon and Lady Maja of Glasgow arrived at the O'Driscoll Apartment Complex in Dublinville where they went to Building C and climbed upstairs to Apartment Thirty-Two, but Lady Maja looked and saw Connor's Parent's apartment balcony from across the sidewalk and Mr. Armageddon asked, "What are you thinking babe?" 

Lady Maja answered, "It's just strange to think the guy we're looking for lived so close to Connor and His Parents; I mean, if that guy wanted to, he could've walked up to Connor's place and tried to recruit him for the Bastards." 

Mr. Armageddon then asked, "So you think Harper and Arngeir saw something?" Lady Maja answered, "Yes but let's check Logan's apartment first." 

Mr. Armageddon then tried to open the door and surprisingly, it was unlocked so they entered the apartment and saw that the house looked clean, but Mr. Armageddon was skeptical and said, "This place looks WAY too clean for a rat, almost as if he was trying to fool someone." 

He then got out his Hogan Watch and said, "Hogan, I need you to scan the area for anything hidden; a Safe, a Crawlspace, an Escape Tunnel, Anything. Because this guy obviously had help or had way too much time on his hands." 

Hogan then scanned the room and said, "There's a safe under the breakfast nook's booth, it's been recently opened." 

Mr. Armageddon then pulled up the cushions from the booth chair and found the safe and he opened it to find it was completely empty except for one note that read, "Ukiah, CA 8PM" 

Lady Maja asked, "Find anything?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "Just this note but I don't know why it was in here, unless someone else was supposed to find this, which means Logan wasn't working alone, or at least didn't escape alone." 

Lady Maja then said, "I found his laptop, dumbass hid it under the bed and there are multiple money transactions being sent to him plus there's a history of him emailing someone by the name Flannigan and all the emails talk about Logan leaving the Bastards and 'going legit'." 

Mr. Armageddon was confused and asked, "What the hell does that mean? He's already a lieutenant in one of the toughest gangs in the city, how more legit can he get?" 

Lady Maja then suggested, "Maybe he's planning to join the Irish Mob." 

Just then, they heard footsteps coming up the steps, so the two lovebirds turned invisible and then a pale man with slicked back black hair and a clean pressed suit entered the apartment and Mr. Armageddon turned visible and took him down to the floor on his knees and He and Lady Maja both grabbed a hold of his arms and had their feet on his calves and Mr. Armageddon asked, "WHO ARE YOU?!" 

The Man was scared and was silent and Lady Maja said, "You better tell us who you are now, or we'll give you the worst Charlie Horse in the history of the universe!" 

Lady Maja and Mr. Armageddon both stepped on The Man's calves, and he cried out in pain before he shouted, "Harry Flannigan! It's Harry Flannigan!" 

Lady Maja then asked, "Who the fuk do you work for, you Irish prick?" Harry answered, "I'm with the Irish Mob, Logan wanted to leave the Belfast Bastards because he wanted to go legit with us, that's why when I went to Donald Murphy's Pub, Logan wanted to talk business with me." 

Mr. Armageddon asked, "And why is he in Ukiah?" Harry answered, "He's waiting for me so I can escort him to Oakland Airport so he can fly to Boston and see the boss." 

Lady Maja then said, "I don't think I believe you, because your story does not explain the money transactions to him. I think he was secretly working for you guys longer than you make it seem."