"Chapter 18: Mr. Armageddon Goes To Washington"

Once they had gotten to the entrance, they saw the rest of The Avengers and the rest of The Armageddon Squad Alliance all there waiting for them so Mr. Armageddon and Varulv's group walked up to them, and Mr. Armageddon said, "Hey guys, we found you!" 

The Avengers then got defensive after seeing Varulv and Falcon asked, "What the hell is that thing?!" Mr. Armageddon answered, "Calm down, it's fine. This here is my good friend Varulv but her real name is Maja Mackinzie." 

Varulv then changed back into Lady Maja and Mr. Armageddon said, "Ok, we need to come up with a plan on how we're gonna do this Secretary Ross thing." 

He then asked everyone, "Ok first off, where was the last place Ross was?" 

Iron Man then said, "Last I heard, he was on The Raft expecting me to hand you guys over to him but he's probably back at the Harry S. Truman Building in D.C." 

Ms. Armageddon asked, "What the hell is The Raft?" Iron Man answered, "It's a maximum-security prison located somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean that's mainly used to imprison enhanced people." Ms. Armageddon said, "Oh! Like Tartarus!" 

Iron Man was confused, and Mr. Armageddon said, "Tartarus is also a maximum-security prison for enhanced people but it's in Japan and it only imprisons Super-Villains." 

Rasta Lion then said, "So let's go to the Truman Building and find Ross!" 

Everyone agreed and Mr. Armageddon said, "Alright, let's go then." 

The Armageddon Squad then entered their truck and drove back to the airport while The Avengers got on their Quin Jet and flew off. 

After many hours of flying, The Armageddon Squad had finally landed in Washington D.C. but before they got out of the plane, Mr. Armageddon said, "Ok look, I don't know if Ross ever told anybody yet about us so keep your weapons to yourself and move fast until we get to the Truman Building." 

Everyone nodded in agreement and The Armageddon Squad got out of the plane and Ms. Armageddon said, "Oh sweet American air, how I've missed you." 

Lily then asked, "So what the hell should we do about the plane and the truck since they're both now considered stolen?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "Why don't you guys just take them both back to Rockford and torch em'. I don't think this mission will take long." 

Lucy then said, "Oh wait, before you go..." she then took away Mr. and Ms. Armageddon's April Watches and replaced them with a new one that had a bigger and longer screen than the other one and Mr. Armageddon asked, "What's this?" Lucy answered, "It's your new Hogan Watch!" 

The watch then turned on and said in a Male Australian accent, "G'day mate, my name is Hogan, and I will be your personal computerized assistant in all your needs." 

Ms. Armageddon then said, "Really? He's Australian?" Lucy replied, "Look on the bright side, now you can hack anything in any country plus I made sure this one was a little less human. I also made one for all of you." 

Lucy then handed the rest of The Armageddon Squad Hogan Watches and she said, "Don't worry, if you don't like the Australian voice, I added an option to alter Hogan's voice to any other accent." Creole Cheetah then said, "Damn, well thanks Lucy." 

They then left the plane and watched it take off and fly back to Rockford, Oregon. A few hours later, they arrived at the Harry S. Truman Building where The Avengers were there waiting and in front of them was a group of protestors with signs saying, "Ross, you're fired. Arrest Ross! No Government ever saved ME from Aliens. Superheroes are not terrorists! Burn the Accords! Give Ross the chair! Krusty Krab is Unfair!"