"Chapter 30: Down in the Space Dumps"

Lady Maja and the rest of The Armageddon Squad arrived shortly after and Lady Maja was still crying while Lily comforted her and said, "Hayato's gonna be fine Maja, he'll find a way out." 

Lady Maja then said, "It's just not fair! That fuking whore can't be getting away with this!"

Lily then said, "I'm sorry to say this Maja but I think we need help." 

Lady Maja asked, "From who?" 

Lily looked at her for a moment and Lady Maja realized and said, "No, not her! Not her!" 

Kohane said, "It's the only way we can beat Hela, Milena has her powers." 

Lady Maja said, "For all we know, SHE could've been the one who freed Hela. I am not trusting that woman with a mission like this!" 

Diondre then said, "Maja, I know that Milena was a fucking slutty ass bitch back in high school, but you're both grown ass women now; just put away y'all's beef for once and let her help. After all, she's yo family." 

Lady Maja then thought for a moment before she said, "Alright fine, let's go get Milena." 

Maja then got up the platform and twisted the sword to open the Bifrost to Midgard which was Earth and then the group went through to find Milena. 

Meanwhile in deep space, Mr. Armageddon, Lord Connor, and Thor were all falling together until they went through a portal and were in a gigantic landfill full of assorted junk, they landed next to a body of water, and they all got up and groaned in pain before Mr. Armageddon asked, "Where the hell are we?" 

He then looked up at the sky and saw dozens of portals that had junk spewing out of them and then Lord Connor asked, "Are we back on Earth?" 

Then suddenly, a large hunk of metal fell from the sky, but Lord Connor caught it with his super-strength and threw it into the water and Thor said, "I guess you are My Son's descendant." 

Mr. Armageddon then climbed up a hill and saw what looked to be a functioning city in the distance and said, "Hey, I see civilization! Let's head over and ask where we are." 

Then an alarm sound was heard, and a strange looking aircraft landed in front of the trio and the craft's door opened to reveal a gang of people in ragged clothing and masks carrying weapons, then one of them took off their mask to reveal a pale gray man who asked, "Are you a Fighter? Or are you Food?" 

Mr. Armageddon was about to say something, but Thor stopped him and said, "We're just passing through." 

The Gray Man then said, "It is Food. On your knees." 

The Scrappers then approached the trio and Thor tried to summon Mjolnir but couldn't as he forgot it was broken by Hela and then one of the Scrappers pointed a gun at him, but Thor grabbed it and threw the Scrapper away and then Mr. Armageddon took out two Katanas made of pure Vibranium and Adamantium that were gifted to him by King T'Challa of Wakanda and Lord Connor took out Frykt and Krig and they both began slicing and slashing their way through the Scrappers but then one of the Scrappers fired shock nets at the trio and all three were captured and the Scrappers immediately began beating them up, but then another aircraft came in and the Scrappers saw it and then a ramp came out and then a dark skinned woman in leather armor and white war paint on her face came out drinking a bottle of alcohol before she threw it away and said, "They're mine." but then she drunkenly fell off of the ramp into a pile of trash but then she said, "Wait!" 

She then struggled to get back up but finally did and said, "Wait! They're mine; so, if you want them, you go through me." 

The Gray Man then said, "But we've already got them, and they've already killed many of us."