"Chapter 15: Operation Civil War Phase III"

Meanwhile at a Power Station in the outskirts of Berlin, Alexander Schmidt and his wife Hedvig were disguised as delivery drivers, but Alexander's face was looking sickly and gray, so he had a face mask on, and they were delivering a large crate. 

Once they got to the station; Hedvig said, "I don't know about this baby, what if they recognize you?" Alexander replied, "Oh please, with the mask and the way my face has been basically rotting ever since I injected that serum; no one's gonna even think about looking at me." 

He then parked the delivery van outside the station house and waited for someone to come out. 

Meanwhile back in the Task Force Base, Helmut Zemo entered Bucky's room in disguise and said, "Hello, Mr. Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit?" 

He then sat down at the small metal table and asked, "Your first name is James?" 

Sharon Carter then entered the glass meeting room where Steve and Sam were watching and she handed Sam a piece of paper and said, "Your receipt for your gear." 

Sam looked at it and saw the word, "Bird Costume" on it and said, "Bird Costume? C'mon." and Sharon replied, "I didn't write it." 

Hayato then entered the room and also looked at the receipt and saw the word, "Ninja Outfit" and said, "Well, at least it's on point like Sam's." 

He then looked at the screen as Sharon switched the screen to Bucky and Helmut said, "I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask a few questions." 

He then asked him, "Do you know where you are James?" 

Bucky said nothing and Helmut said, "I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James." 

Bucky then said, "My name is Bucky." 

Back at the power station, Alexander Schmidt was getting annoyed and said, "Jesus, what the hell takes a man so long to get a package?" 

He then honked the horn and called out, "Hello?" 

A middle-aged man wearing a two-tone long sleeve black shirt and black overalls came out of the station house and Alexander and Hedvig came out and Alexander asked in German, "Hey! What the hell took you so long?" 

He and Hedvig then opened the back of the delivery van and they, along with the help of the worker, carried the crate out of the van and onto the floor where Alexander scanned the crate and said, "Alright now signature here please." 

The Worker then entered his signature on the device. 

Back at the Task Force Base, Steve was in the meeting room looking at the security cam photo that supposedly showed Bucky and then Hayato and Maja entered the room and Maja said, "Ugh! Thank God that bastard's gone." 

Steve saw Hayato and said, "Hey, I'm sorry for what Tony said; He may look, sound, or think smart but he's just another rich idiot on the inside." 

Hayato saw the photo and said, "Hey...let me see that photo for a second." 

Steve handed the photo to Hayato, and he looked at Helmut Zemo on the screen who was saying to Bucky, "Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you?" Bucky replied, "I don't wanna talk about it." 

Helmut then said, "You fear that if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop." 

Helmut and Bucky looked at each other for a second before Helmut said, "Don't worry. We only had to talk about one." as he clicked on an email that said a package was delivered. 

Hayato looked at the photo and the screen before his eyes widened in realization and said, "Oh my god! That's him! That's the guy who planted the bomb!"