No more light

"Why didn't you tell me I've met them all before!?" Felix yelled tears streaming down his face. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal, hell they didn't even remember you." Chan tried to stay calm. "You should have told me! You know how I struggled with myself, and to be only told now that I was attracted to guys let alone Hyunjin years ago." "Felix, you always thought you were straight, and you always had girlfriends. Now you know you are actually gay so what's the big deal?" "The big deal is that I wanted Minho to be my first kiss, but he wasn't."

Felix was upset and that was an understatement, not only did Hyunjin steal his midnight kiss, but Minho had seen the whole thing. Felix hated himself for not being able to do anything, not being able to push him away and or tell him to stop. Felix was genuinely curious what Hyunjin was going on about and their past, but he didn't expect for Hyunjin to kiss him let alone find out it wasn't the first either.

"Do you even care Chan?" Felix sniffled. "Of course, I care Lix, but there's nothing you can do now." Chan replied. "Minho just walked away." "I know." "He left without a word, no one knows where he went." "I wish I could be of help, but he distanced himself from everyone."

That very night Minho walked away without a single world, not even Hyunjin knows where he went. When Hyunjin got home after the trip all of Minho's stuff was gone and there was no sign of him.

No one bothered to ask what happened between the three, Jisung however was left in the dark.

Hyunjin thought it best to break things off with Jisung without giving an explanation but simply put it as it was just a fling. Jisung was left confused and hurt and was scared his hatred would return the feelings he held onto for so long are slowly seeping their way back into his life.

Chan and Felix went back home.

The rest of the guys went back to their lives and once again kind of lost touch with everyone as they got busy with work and just life in general.

Changbin and Seungmin however are engaged, despite the little entanglements from their trip they are going strong.

"What happens if Minho goes into a downward spiral?" Felix asked. "Hyunjin was the only one to help him, the only one who was by his side. I'm practically the poison in his life now."

As the year passed slowly and the new year creeping up the events of that night were forever imprinted in Felix's mind, he replayed all the actions and all the conversations. There wasn't a day that went by when he didn't hate himself a little more, he felt like he was slowly losing himself.

Felix lost himself in work, as soon as he stepped foot in Australia, he found his own place and got a job and has since had little contact with Chan and any of the others.

"Felix I'm sorry. I never thought any of this would happen." Hyunjin said. "Why couldn't you leave well enough alone? What was the point of this?" Felix cried. "I had to Lix." "No, you fucking didn't!" "You were my first crush." "That isn't even relevant now. You didn't even remember me!" "Felix, don't you want to remember that you were always gay?" "Obviously I got over that until now. Minho made me realize who I really am. Now I lost him." Felix sobbed tears running down his freckled cheeks.

There were times when Felix cried himself to sleep every night replaying each moment and going over all the sweet moments he had with Minho.

Minho was Felix's haven his happiness and now all that is gone.

Felix was always sunshine and uplifting.

Now the light is gone.