Feeling the weight of it all

Hyunjin

Well, I guess everyone is finally here. I was on my way to the lobby when I saw Felix with Jisung and some other guy.

Jisung was happy to see his friend and Felix looked...good.

I'm actually dreading the time I have to face Felix and even Minho, it's only a matter of time before I run into them both at this hotel.

I feel like this is going to be a complete shit show one way or another.

While I was walking down the hallway to get to my room, I passed a room where I could hear very loud, and I mean very loud moans. Looks like someone is getting very lucky tonight, just my luck I get stuck next to someone who sounds like they could be in a fucking porn movie.

"Fuck Chan, f-faster please. Fuck me until I can't walk." I heard coming from the other side.

Well damn Channie boy. This only means Jeongin and Chan finally reunited. Now maybe Jeongin will stop being a whiny ass baby now that he finally got Chan's dick in him.

Oh, to be young and in love.

I remember those times...and I fucked it all up.

This may sound shitty of me, but I hope Changbin can feel at least half as bad as I do. He deserves to know what it feels like to be hated by everyone. Let's hope he keeps his promise and tells Seungmin after they get married. I would have said beforehand but whatever, it's his funeral.

In a few days' time the wedding will be held, and our two friends will be joined together forever, and genuinely I am happy for them. 

And soon enough will be the rehearsal dinner and all of us will be together again under one roof. I feel like we are all bound to run into each other before then but who knows.

There are things that don't sit right with me. I mean I am to blame for most of it but whatever.

I think I never got over the weight of feeling guilty and it is something that will always be on my shoulders no matter what happens. Jisung didn't fully forgive me, and I understand that, but my worst fear is Minho.

Oh, Hyunjin things are only going to get more interesting from here. Hyunjin and Jisung had finally made their peace with each other and agreed to be friends for now at least. But what happens if two other lonely people find their way to each other?

People get drunk and shit happens.

This story is coming to an end soon, hope everyone has enjoyed it so far.