Together again

Chan

Finally got to the hotel where Seungmin had reserved rooms for everyone, he had given me one right next to Jeongin. I had told him just before I left that I was coming earlier than expected and had wanted to surprise Innie. Seungmin was happy to say the least, he was getting sick of Jeongin being a whiny baby.

So, getting settled in and putting my stuff away, Seungmin told me he sent Jeongin back to his room to rest as he was busy helping with the final wedding preparations.

I had picked up some flowers before I got here and after I changed into some better-looking clothes, I made my way out the door and went to the door across from me.

Honestly, I was actually kind of nervous I haven't seen him in well two years to be exact, we had always called and messaged each other and had some very heated video calls.

I missed him and I can only imagine what he must be thinking right now.

Knocking on the door, I stood there for a minute or so before the door opened. I held the flowers in front of me covering my face. "My Innie, will you accept these flowers?" I asked. Moving the flowers out of the way I looked at Jeongin who was both confused, angry and happy.

"Are fucking kidding me! You think you can show up here after months of not hearing from you and give me flowers?" Jeongin shouted at me.

Such a mouth he has. He hasn't changed a bit.

"Are you going to stand there or are you going to get the fuck in here and fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk." Jeongin glared at me and stepped aside.

I walked in and set the flowers down on the table. Damn he literally just turned me on within seconds.

As the door closed behind us, I grabbed Jeongin and threw him on the bed. He took no time in removing my clothes and I barely took any time removing his own. Definitely was not expecting this welcoming but I'll fucking take it. Literally.

After a good couple of hours both of us were in no shape to move. It was now evening and as many times our phones kept going off, we ignored them. It was nice to just lay here naked with my baby tangled up in the sheets.

"You know I wasn't expecting this." I turned Jeongin over to look at me. "I'm still mad at you." Jeongin pouted. "Fuck baby, you're so adorable. I wanted to surprise you that's why I was distant from you. I'm sorry." "Now I feel bad for annoying Jisung and Seungmin about you, I really missed you."

Jeongin climbed on top of me and kissed me, I don't know if it's just me or not, but it seemed like he got more confident over the years. He was definitely so fucking hot for that.

I gripped him by his hips and helped him grind against me, Jeongin may be tired but he sure was up for more. "Channie..." Jeongin moaned.

I flipped us over; he was now laying beneath me. This view was good but not as good as before when he was riding my dick, it was a lot of work for him so this way he doesn't have to do anything.

"Fuck baby, I can't get enough of you." I began kissing his neck. "Can we really go again?" Jeongin breathed. "Hmmm, I'd love to, but I think we should get some sleep."

Jeongin nodded and kissing him once more I fell to his side and pulled him into me. "Get some sleep baby boy." I said softly. "Chan?" Jeongin whispered. "Mmmm..." "I'm so grateful for you, you know that. Even when you're away we always find our way back to each other." "I know I say don't wait for me but I'm glad you don't listen to me. Every time I see you, I know you're it for me." "I'll always be here Channie. I love you."

I pulled him as close to me as possible afraid he might slip away.

"I love you too."

Two lovers reunited and happy as ever, two lovers getting married, and their friends are all there to see it happen. Can the last four find their way back to each other or are they forever destined to be...strangers?

Everything may seem fine, but the fireworks are yet to come.