Not good enough

Felix

What the hell was that back there!? Where did my sudden surge of confidence come from even, he always brings out my sassy side. I think I sort of got some sort of feel for him though, he sure didn't like seeing that hickey on my neck.

Thinking of it now, I missed him so much and I hate it but also love it at the same time and scares me. I don't know what this week is going to bring let alone at the wedding, but I guess I'll find out.

Looks like we have a game to play.

As soon as I entered the dance room there were already so many other dancers, especially ones who are more qualified than me. Setting my bag down in the corner I walked over to a group of dancers I recognized, I tried to say hello but not a single one of them looked my way. Completely ignoring me they walked away, I stood there with my head hung low.

Some of these people usually always got along with me and some of them even helped me, so what the actual fuck?

Walking over to the corner I just sat down and took my air pods out of my bag and put them in, leaning up against the wall and sighing I could feel a pair of eyes looking at me. I know damn well they were Minho's eyes and now I know he just saw me get dissed pretty much by the others.

Some pathetic fuck I am.

Makes me wondered what Minho even liked about me in the first place.

I know I'm not pretty; my stupid freckles show so much more now that I'm older and I fucking hate it. I can be clumsy and so insecure about myself an everything, I'm not real smart and I can be shy. I'm not that even great of a dancer, so what does, or did he fucking see in me?

I haven't felt this down about myself in a long time so why now?

Not even paying attention to my surroundings I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, jolting out of my thoughts I looked over at Heesung. About time he fucking shows up.

"Thank god you're here!" I whisper shouted at him throwing my arms around him. "Aww what's wrong Lix baby?" Heesung asked worriedly. "Nothing, just feeling out of place today for some reason. It's nothing serious don't worry." "Did someone give you any troubles?" 

I know he was asking about Minho, and I simply shook my head no.

"You ready then? I think we will both get in!" Heesung said excitedly. I gave Heesung a small smile trying not to show my nervousness.

"Alright everyone! To the center of the room now." Minho shouted.

As everyone gathered around Heesung got pulled away by some of his friends and left me by myself. Seemed like he got caught up with them and didn't realize he left me. It felt like I was standing off to the side like an outsider and it didn't feel good at all.

Looking over at Minho he caught me starring at him and what I saw in his eyes was worry and concern. Still haven't seen a single ounce of hatred from him.

Minho

Seeing the way Felix was treated earlier really pissed me off, it kept me wondering if this happened all the time and it worried me. Even just now his little friend getting whisked away by the others leaving Felix standing by himself.

Looks like I will have to change things up a bit than I had planned.

"Alright everyone, I am Lee Minho here to audition you all and pick the best two dancers I think will be good for our upcoming dancing competition show." I started to explain. "Aren't you that hot dance teacher that is so strict where you're from? People talk so highly about you and how hard it is to get into your class." A girl with long brown hair squealed in the back of the group.