Still put me under your spell

With the first day done and gone Felix was feeling more pathetic than ever right now and knowing Minho was letting it slide made it even worse. He didn't need a pity party that's for damn sure.

When Felix arrived home Heesung was waiting for him and even had dinner ready.

"Hey Lix baby, sorry for today. I got caught up in the whole dancing and left you alone." Heesung said while putting the plates on the table. "It's fine." Felix sulked. "No, it's not. I should have been by your side. Besides your friend Minho is strict as fuck." "I guess I never knew that side of him, then again we barely got the chance to get to know each other."

Felix sat down at the table and took a drink from his glass; he had so many thoughts go through his mind right now and he hated it.

Minho was strict and I watched some of his videos and he was such an amazing dancer, no wonder they gave him this job. At the same time, he was hot as fuck.

"Lix, are you okay?" Heesung asked putting food on his plate. "Thanks this all looks amazing." Felix replied. "Answer me baby, I know something is wrong." "Everyone was whispering behind my back. But Minho kept me in the group, I messed up so much but here I am." "It's because he knows you are good. You just had an off day so don't think too much of it okay."

After eating Felix took a shower and got ready for bed, it was still a little early, but he was exhausted, and tomorrow was going to be even worse.

Heesung had stayed up a little bit, cleaning the kitchen and practicing his dance a little bit in the living room. By the time he took a shower and went to bed it was about midnight.

Heesung couldn't sleep though his mind was wandering, he knew Felix was nervous especially being near Minho again. Most of all he knew Felix was having doubts and it hurt to know that he was feeling this way and yet he knew he wouldn't be able to be the person to comfort him. Minho will always hold a special place in Felix's heart despite everything.

Felix

When the alarm went off, I hit the clock so hard I think it fell of the nightstand. I couldn't sleep very well last night, and I know today is going to be hell and on top of not getting enough sleep I'm really going to be behind.

I pulled myself out of bed realizing Heesung was already gone, another day we won't be going to the studio together.

After putting on my dancing clothes I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. When I got to the Academy I was met with some glares and whispers from some of the other dancers including the ones who didn't make it. They were all going back to their daily routines before this audition thing happened.

When I got to the elevator was alone and thank God, I don't think I could have dealt with anyone especially Minho. When I got to the third floor the elevator opened and I stepped out making my way down to the dance room.

Looks like I was early today, kind of glad.

"Oh, hey Felix." Minho said surprising me. "Oh, uh I didn't know you were in here." I replied. "Yeah, just getting things ready." "Am I early?" "Yes and no. I changed the time for today, I wanted to see you before everything got started so I didn't send an update to your email."

I looked up at Minho, for some reason I felt like he was going to take back everything yesterday and actually kick me out. In all honesty I deserved to be.

"Felix, I'm not changing my mind. I just know something is up, remember I can read you." Minho spoke softly. "Maybe you should. Then maybe people will stop glaring at me. I fucked up yesterday, Min so just kick me out." I replied.

Why do I feel so emotional all of a sudden. Ever since I've seen Minho, I have been all of over the place. I can feel the tears on the brim of my eyes.

"No." Minho looked at me with genuine concern. "Minho." I replied. Lifting my chin with his finger he smiled slightly. "I know you Lix, you can do it. I've seen your videos, you're good...no you're fucking amazing."

Minho always knows what to say and it kills me.

I felt Minho's breath on my lips, I didn't even realize he was so close to me. Wiping my tears away he pressed his forehead against mine and it felt like we stood there for ages. I knew soon enough everyone would start coming in and I didn't want to be seen this way, but I didn't want to leave either.

"God, you make me crazy." Minho breathed.