Not the actual man of the hour

Jisung was all ready to go and went down to the bar to just hang out for a bit until it was time and he saw Changbin at the bar. However, Changbin was having a few drinks, he was upset at himself, and he knew Seungmin might end things all together.

"Hey Binnie, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be drinking until tonight when everything is all said and done." Jisung mentioned. "Yeah, well who knows it might not even happen. I told Seungmin everything." Changbin replied downing the rest of his drink.

Not knowing what he completely meant he told the bartender to get him some water and then he then called Seungmin.

"Come on Binnie, Seungmin loves you and yes what you did was fucking dumb and Hyunjin is the dumbest for following through." Jisung said. After his phone call with Seungmin he had briefly mentioned what had happened. "I'm just a fuck up, it was a stupid ass dare, but seriously how did no one remember Felix?" Changbin threw his head on the counter of the bar.

Jisung didn't know what to do, he saw Seungmin walking in and he took his leave.

Seungmin looked at his fiancé and just sighed, rolling his eyes he helped him back to the room so he could sober him up.

"You're such an idiot you know that." Seungmin groaned. He got inside their room and went to the bathroom, turning on the shower to cold water he threw Changbin in. "Sober up and get ready, we get married in an hour." Seungmin took his clothes he was going to wear and left the room.

He decided to go to Minho's room and finish getting ready, he was the one who wasn't such a fuck up to him. Chan lied, Hyunjin and Changbin lied and I'm sure Felix barely knows himself what's going on, but he was too pure and sweet to know anything. And Jisung well he was already downstairs.

"Hey Min, mind if I get ready in here?" Seungmin asked pushing past Minho and walking into the room. "Uh...sure." Minho raised his brows in question.

Seungmin laid his clothes out on the bed and his shoes on the floor, he had his makeup and stuff with him too. 

"Any reason why you're getting ready in my room?" asked Minho. "Because Changbin pissed me off and is the dumbest fuck ever. Plus, he told me what happened the night you walked out of the cabin." Seungmin said while starting to apply his makeup, nothing too heavy of course just enough to look natural and pretty.

Minho sighed as he sat down on the bed, he was pretty much ready all he had to do was get dressed.

"Oh, I see, well it wouldn't be Changbin if he wasn't dumb. I'm sorry Seungmin." Minho spoke. "Yeah, well I still love him unfortunately, I threw him in the cold shower as he was getting drunk downstairs. Serves him right."

Seungmin finished getting ready and then got dressed, Minho followed suit. Both boys went their seperate ways, as Seungmin went to the room for the brides or in this case groom and Minho joined Jisung in the bar until it was time.

Chan and Jeongin also joined the others at the bar and had a drink, Hyunjin showed up soon after and Felix stayed in the room with Seungmin.

"You look good Felix and thank you for standing up there with me." Seungmin said. "No worries Seungmin I'm honored." Felix replied. "I found out the truth by the way, I'm sorry my husband to be is a complete ass hat and Hyunjin was well stupid." "Yeah, well everything is all said and done now. I'm over it, Hyunjin is regretting his life choices and doesn't have Jisung even so serves him right." Felix chuckled. "Sort of feel bad for him but yeah he had it coming to him."

Both boys laughed at Hyunjin's sad life choices but couldn't help feel sorry for him too. Even Seungmin was roasting his own husband to be. Felix on the other hand was thinking about Minho, he hasn't seen him since the night after the rehearsal dinner and has yet to talk to him about the whole Heesung thing.

He was even scared to open up his email and see that everything was indeed true, that he would be on the show since Heesung took himself out of the running.

With the wedding to start within the next 15 minutes everyone was gathering in outside where the wedding was being held. It was a beautiful venue the hotel had; it was on the edge of a hill overlooking the beautiful mountains behind them.

All the guests were in their seats, Chan and Jeongin were on one side of the aisle up front while Hyunjin and Jisung were on the other side of the aisle up front.

Changbin was already standing up front facing the crowd, he still looked a little out of it, but he was sober enough. He looked sad and he was upset at himself but just knowing Seungmin still wanted him eased his pain just a little bit.

As the music queued Minho made his was down the aisle and as everyone was standing waiting for the next groomsman to come and then followed by the husband to be. Minho took his place next to Changbin and a minute or so later in came Felix.

Needless to say, Felix looked as if he was the man of the hour at least to Minho it felt that way. Minho's breath was taken away as he saw Felix come down the aisle to stand up here and take Seungmin's side.

Being it Seungmin and Changbin their outfits weren't very traditional.

Felix was everything to Minho, and right now he looked the most beautiful thing in this world, to him he was the man of the hour

As Felix walked down the aisle his eyes darted upwards, Minho was looking at him as if they were the only two people in the room.

Felix couldn't help but smile just a little.