Drunk and dumb

Looks as if everything is coming together finally, but can everyone be civil?

There are still secrets hidden away and whether or not they come out during the wedding, let's just say things might take a turn for the worse.

Seungmin was overjoyed when the last of his friends Rsvp'd and Changbin was just as happy for him despite carrying a heavy weight on his shoulders. He had promised Hyunjin he would tell him after the wedding, and it was a promise he was going to stick to whether it ruined his relationship or not with Seungmin.

Hyunjin was definitely panicking right now and was being a bit of a drama queen at the moment, he thinks the moment Minho sees him his life is over as in he will walk right up to him and strangle him to death. Despite seeing Jisung after so long and having a small conversation with him he was scared shitless, Jisung was calm and collected. He showed his hatred once again but at the same time he just flirted with some other guy in front of him, like isn't that a sign that he's playing hard to get. Yeah, that's what Hyunjin thinks.

The other thing Hyunjin was afraid of was seeing Felix. It's true he had a thing from him way back when apparently and kissing him that night brought back his memory. Whether or not Felix fully remembered he didn't know but he has a feeling that Felix might slap the shit of out him. Doing it that night was not high on Felix's list of priorities, but it's been two years so who knows what will happen.

Jeongin and Chan were a mystery however, he hasn't spoken to them since they left the cabin, and everyone went their separate ways. But he has a feeling Chan might not be too pleased with him either.

The day everyone gets together again which will be the rehearsal dinner will definitely be interesting especially when they find out who is standing on who's side during the wedding. Yeah, they are all in it whether they like it or not.

All hell may very well break loose.

Hyunjin and Jisung may have been civil, Felix and Minho may have been civil, but Hyunjin will be living his worst nightmare come rehearsal night. Chan will have a few choice words too. Maybe Changbin's secret will come out sooner than he had planned?

Jeongin will most likely be sitting on the sidelines enjoying some popcorn watching everything unfold like a fucking K-drama. I'm pretty sure he will live for it, Jisung might as well just join him too at this point.

Jeongin

God, I miss Chan it's been way too fucking long since I've heard from him. Jisung always assures me that he's just busy with work because its Chan and he's a workaholic. 

Jisung has been hanging out with me more frequently now and it's kind of nice, and according to Seungmin's quick update the other day everyone is coming to the wedding and Jisung also mentioned his run in with Hyunjin.

Jiusng and I were at my place just watching a movie and eating way too much food, but it was nice. "So, you going to bring that cute waiter guy as your date?" I asked Jisung. "The thought crossed my mind, but I don't think so. I mean yeah, he was cute and nice, but it just happened to be the right moment when Hyunjin was there ya know?" Jisung replied. "So, you were making him jealous?" "I guess I was, I wanted to see his reaction. Did he honestly think I was going to fucking wait for him?"

Jisung has a point, why would he wait for someone who hurt him? Just pretty much ghosting him was kind of rude. I may not be in the same boat, but I always told Chan I would wait for him no matter what, as hard as it is he is my one and only.

Jisung deserves an explanation, he held onto his feelings for so long for Hyunjin and always said he hated him but in reality, he loved him too fucking much.

"You still love him, don't you?" I asked softly. "Makes me dumb huh?" Jisung replied with a dry laugh. "No, it doesn't, loving someone can be hard, if it's your first love than you will always love them."

At this point we kind of abandoned the rest of the movie and our movie night turned into a deep talking session. 

I got up and went to the kitchen grabbing some glasses and a bottle of wine. "If we are getting deep than we need this." I chuckled.

Pouring us both a glass and setting the bottle on the ground we clinked our glasses and sipped on our wine. "Why does it have to be Hyunjin though?" Jisung whined. "Well, he is pretty, and like it or not he can be the sweetest fucking person ever." I replied. "He is pretty, isn't he?" Jisung downed his wine, and I filled his glass back up.

Jisung is fucking adorable and whether he wants to admit it or not he loves Hyunjin and I'm sure they will work things out. 

"Have you heard from Felix or Minho?" I asked out of curiosity. "Felix no, Chan said he was M.I.A practically and Minho last time I talked to him he drunk dialed me one night. I think it was about a year ago." Jisung replied. "Wait really?" "Yeah, it was funny and sad at the same time. He went on about how he shouldn't have just walked out and should have heard Felix out and at the same time he couldn't bear to look him in the eyes. I listened while he talked and made sure to let him know I was still on the line."

Poor Minho, he's been through so much and I don't even know the whole story of his life, but he deserves so much more than what happened that night.

"I like Minho ya know, he's sweet and quiet and he would do anything for you and then his own best friend betrayed him along with his boyfriend. They were dating right?"Jisung looked over at me. "Yeah, I think so I mean we all know they both fucked each other and were always flirty towards each other so might as well have been boyfriends." "Wonder if he's found anyone again?" "I wouldn't count on it. He finds it hard to trust people I guess."

That's one thing Chan told me; Minho takes every precaution when it comes to his feelings.

I downed the last of my wine and split whatever was left in the bottle between the both of us. "Why couldn't I have been attracted to Minho back in high school." Jisung whined. "Maybe because he was never around, and we barely knew him." I replied shaking my head. "Right." Jisung finished his glass and set it on the table. Looks like he will be sleeping here tonight.

Maybe Jisung can pull himself together and find someone to bring with to the wedding, so he isn't pining after pretty boy.

My dear friend is indeed an idiot and can't pull that together anyways, looks like I will have to step in.