All coming together

Minho and Felix have finally crossed paths, but I mean it was only a matter of time, right? Jisung and Hyunjin have seen each other and talked and seems like one of them is playing hard to get, Hyunjin can't blame anyone but himself for this whole damn mess.

Everything is coming together in a way you could say, still though Minho needs to Rsvp to his friend's wedding. The day will come before they all know it and things will start to get real, fuck where is our dear Channie boy?

Truth is Chan has been here and there keeping to himself with little to no interactions with his friends the ones that have replied to him that is. After Felix found out everything it was like he fell off the face of the earth and Chan misses his dear cousin. No sign of Hyunjin or Minho, and Jisung well Jeongin has kind of kept him up to date on him.

Jeongin and Chan might not be together like they want too but they act like they have a long-distance relationship. Get them together though and they can't stay away from each other, and Jeongin is counting the days until he can see his sweet Chan again. 

Chan thought it was weird no one really remembered Felix when they visited all those years ago except for Changbin apparently who had briefly mentioned it to Chan. I mean Felix was young back then and was going through some stuff so maybe he just blacked it all out without realizing it. Everyone else though is a mystery to him, so he went through his stuff to try and find anything that would help them remember including pictures.

Chan knew Felix ended up at some dance academy, he had recently found out on his social media and after a few people that he works with mentioned it. They were all like 'this person is awesome!' and 'isn't that your cousin?'

Chan worked at a small recording studio in the middle of town, it wasn't well known but he helps others get to where they need to go including getting to bigger labels. With his skills in music, producing and composing those he helps also help him in return. A few of his co-workers had found out about his cousin through other musicians and some dancers.

So, Felix was finally living his dream of becoming a dancer and Chan couldn't be happier for him. He knew Felix gave it up at one point and he found his way back to it.

Chan

Glad to know my little cousin is off doing what he loves, I just hope he is doing okay. Ever since we got back home Felix completely cut himself off from me. I can't blame him really; I never told him that he already knew everyone from the beginning then again none of his friends seemed to remember him except for Changbin and now Hyunjin apparently.

Felix gave me a small run down of what happened that night and I wish I knew the whole fucking story though. I feel bad for my cousin, but I know this has to be hurting Minho the most and I sympathize with him more than anything. Felix could have stopped Hyunjin or talked him out of it or something but no he let his curiosity get the best of him.

I wish I knew where Minho was right now, that trip was meant to get us all together again not tear us apart. The wedding is nearing and I'm curious as to all is going to be there, I know I have accepted and according to Jeongin so has Jisung and him. Hyunjin, Felix and Minho were the question and for our friend's sake I hope they all put their differences aside and come support them.

Only two more weeks and I will be back, I'll be able to see my sweet Jeongin again hopefully. Things have been a little off lately with him and it makes me wonder if he's okay or if something happened. We never put a label on our relationship only because he knew I couldn't stay just for him.

I would visit on occasion but never more than a week or so, we always made the best of what time we had together. We had made it so neither of us had to wait for the other, if one of us had found someone in the meantime then we would let it play out. I know Jeongin said he would always wait for me and that he needed no one else but I didn't want to do that to him. I myself haven't been with anyone else but only because I never have the damn time.

Work keeps me busy and frankly I just never met anyone else who is my type or does it for me. This time though I got some extra time off, I leave within a few days and will be back with him for a good while. As much as I miss him, I try not to get too distracted in thinking about him, so half the time I drown myself in work and now all anyone can fucking talk about his how good of a dancer my cousin is and its genuinely making me curious myself.

I have seen tv commercials of an upcoming dance competition and makes me wonder if Felix can get into such a thing. I know he is good that's a fact, but I also know there are way better dancers out there. I don't know if his long hiatus from dancing put him behind or not, but if being at the best dance academy here in town does anything for him, I know he can make it.

Maybe it's time I pay my little cousin a visit. It's been too long, and I would like to see him, see how he's doing. It would be nice to see him dance again.

Come Monday I will see you little cousin, and after I will be heading out.