Can everything go back to normal?

While Minho made it safe to Australia and continuously worried whether or not he would run into Felix. Minho has been plagued with sleepless nights and the memory of that New Year's two years ago. He thought he had finally found the one, he thought he finally learned to trust again but he was wrong. Minho has been wondering since then if he can ever get the life he deserves, f he can ever feel what it's like to be loved by someone rather than used.

 Felix on the other hand was living a semi normal life with friends and his dancing with maybe a small fling in the air. Felix has always tried to put that night in the back of his mind and try to move on, but it will always be there he will have to live with the thought that he was the reason for all of this. Felix has tried so much to forget and finding the few friends that he has now helped him finding Heesung has helped him.

Seungmin and Changbin were well on their way to complete their wedding plans and preparations, sending out the save the dates were easy but with no reply from a few of their friends was not easy and the wedding invites were out but still nothing.

Hyunjin however has been totally M.I.A and no one knows of his whereabouts, he's still in the area but has kept to himself and has kept busy. He only tries to stay home at night while in the daytime he spends most of his time doing God knows what. He knows damn well Changbin has been out trying to find him that's when he decided to stay out during the day as that's when his friend came to try and get him to talk.

Hyunjin hasn't heard from Jisung for months now and he didn't blame him for giving up. he had never told him the full story but Jisung kind of figured out bits and pieces. Hyunjin pretty much stopped replying to his texts and answering his calls and finally after a while Jisung just stopped all together.

Jisung has really only kept in contact with Jeongin and that was rarely, after Hyunjin ignoring him, he came to his senses that it was his own boyfriend's fault for the whole Felix and Minho fiasco. He never got the full scoop, but he knew it wasn't good and ended very badly. Jisung even knowing that his friends would try and get on contact with him after some time they all just kind of gave up.

Everyone knew that two of their best friend's wedding was coming up but only few have responded, Seungmin is worried that his friends can't put aside their differences to spend one night together to enjoy. Changbin was hopeful that they will come together, and everything will be alright.

 Will everyone cross paths with each other?

Can everyone come together for their friend's wedding?

Will differences be put aside?

There are so many questions that need to be answered but most importantly can love be found once again?