Let there be no worries

Minho

Everything seemed to be going quite well, Hyunjin has been very quiet though it's like he dares not to speak. Seungmin and Changbin were very happy, and I was happy for them, Chan and Jeongin were as equally happy.

Doesn't everyone deserve to be?

"So, Minho how is the dance show coming along?" Changbin asked. "Everything is going well; in just a few weeks the show will take place and will air live. Heesung here is actually one of the candidates." I replied nodding my head towards Heesung. "Oh? Well, that's great, must be a very great dancer then?" 

"He's one of the best." Felix said smiling at Heesung.

He shows that he's happy for him but at the same time it hurts him. It hurts me to see him hurt, why is everything so fucking complicated. I'm just glad Felix had found someone that can make him smile.

"Felix was also in the running." Chan spoke up. "OH! I didn't know Felix danced." Jeongin said. "Yes, he's actually very good. Sadly, the boss wanted a male and a female as the two winners from the audition." I replied. "Well, I'd love to see you dance sometime Lix." Seungmin said.

It seemed like a sore subject, but everyone was taking it in stride, I could tell though that Hyunjin wanted to say something.

"You've been very quiet there Hwang." I smirked. "Not much to say really." Hyunjin replied. "MINHO! Why are you so fucking hot." Jisung loudly said.

Everyone laughed at Jisung's sudden outburst.

Ah so the squirrel is finally drunk. I guess everyone has had their fair share of drinks in them, but Jisung tends to overdo it just a little. I actually just downed my fourth drink, and a buzz was starting to form.

"Shots!" Seungmin shouted. "Dear god I guess we are all getting drunk tonight." Felix chuckled.

For once we were acting like the old times, Hyunjin and Jisung were throwing words at each other like they use to and it was quite the scene, nothing really hateful either. Chan and Jeognin were all over each other as well as the two to be wed, Felix was a tad quiet, but it was good to see him smile and watch everyone make fools out of themselves. His boyfriend however seemed to be enjoying himself as well and seemed to be getting along with everyone.

"Sorry ladies but it's time to take our leave Changbin is getting quite handsy." Seungmin chuckled. "Well don't stay on our account, go have some fun." I smirked. "BEHAVE." Seungmin gave everyone the death glare.

After Seungmin and Changbin left he wasn't kidding when Changbin was being handsy, it was hilarious to watch them two leave without kissing every 5 seconds. Not soon after Chan and Jeongin took their own leave, I already know what they are going to do.

I myself wanted to leave but I could sense all evening that Hyunjin was just itching to talk to Felix, he kept glancing over in his direction and it was irritating me. So, I stayed which might have been a mistake.

Jisung as drunk as he was, was very handsy himself and every so often I could feel his hands all over my thighs under the table. "Minho, why are you pretty? WHY CAN'T YOU BE UGLY!" Jiusng shouted. "Jisung come on you're drunk you should go back to your room." I spoke. "Yes, please go away you loud obnoxious being." Hyunjin groaned. "Maybe you should leave." I glared at him.

Hyunjin stood up abruptly "You know Lee go fuck yourself." Finally, he had the balls to say something. "So, you do know how to talk." I snickered.

"Oh, for fuck sakes the both of you need to grow up." Felix said annoyed. "Lix baby just leave them be, I'm sure they will talk one way or another." Heesung placed his hand over Felix's. "Well, you guys are boring so I'm out." Jisung said.

Jisung left and I really didn't want to be here anymore, so I stood up to leave. "You know what Lix you're right. Hyunjin you can go fuck yourself then maybe we can talk." I laughed. Hyunjin just grunted and took off. "Lee Minho, you amaze me sometimes." Felix said rolling his eyes and grabbing Heesung by the hand and taking off.

And then there was one.

I shoved my hand into my pockets and took my leave. I originally wanted to go back to my dance studio, but it was late and obviously had been drinking.

When I made it to my hallway, I could hear at least two rooms being loud as fuck and it honestly annoyed me. Call me jealous but I could really use a good no strings attached night, it's seriously been way to fucking long. Pleasuring myself isn't cutting it anymore.

Just as I was about to approach my door I was suddenly grabbed and pulled into a room.

"What the actual fuck." I groaned. "Minho, can we have some fun?" Jisung spoke. "Jisung, what are you doing?" "I'm lonely as fuck and I have needs." Jisung chuckled. "You aren't drunk, are you?" "Hmmm...no not really."

What a little shit head he is, a cute one at that.

"So, tell me then little squirrel what kind of fun do you want to have?" I asked.

Jisung's lips turned up into a smirk and I don't know if I liked it or not, this seems like a bad idea. He took me by my hand and guided me over to the bed, pushing me down he crawled on top of me.

Did not know he had it in him, I definitely know he isn't a top though but he's showing how confident he can be.

"Can we have some fun?" Jisung smiled. "If you insist." I smirked. 

I captured his lips with mine and pulled him down on top of me, I guess all those drunk texts really meant something to him.

I knew with my whole being this was wrong, but we were both lonely souls just looking for something. We are single after all.

Soon enough our clothes were scattered on the floor and both our buzzes from the alcohol had worn off but that didn't stop us.

Jisung was beneath me and with his half-lidded eyes and his mouth gaping with moan after moan, it was a beautiful sight indeed. I never knew how much I wanted to fuck until now, Jisung already came at least twice, and I was up there.

"Fuck Jisung, you're so tight even know, my dick feels so good inside of you." I said while thrusting so hard into him. "M-minho please don't s-top, ahh-fuck it feels so good." Jisung moaned.

Jisung had is nails dug into my back and I attacked his neck with kiss after kiss, leaving a few marks behind so he can remember out little night. Never knew how good Jisung looked until he was beneath me getting fucked so hard. I had always found him cute in a way, but I would never have dated him, this right here was just some fun for the both of us and we both knew that.

With one last go Jisung arched his back so high and released a very loud moan while cumming in the process, I came not too long after and I slowly rode out my high.

I collapsed on top of Jisung, both of us breathing heavily. "Min, that was incredible. Damn." Jisung breathed out. I rolled off of him and to the side just catching my breath. "Now we can say we both have had a good time." I chuckled.

Jiusng turned on his side and looked at me. He looked so good right now with his messy hair and his flushed face, his chubby cheeks were just as cute. "Stay with me." Jisung pouted. "Let's clean up first." I chuckled.

I carried Jisung to the bathroom as he was making grabby hands at me, and I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. Maybe both of us taking a shower together was a bad idea...

About an hour later we both were tired and after putting comfy clothes on we laid down in bed, sure I could have left but I'm not that much of an asshole. Besides it felt nice for a change to just hold someone close.

"Minho?" Jiusng asked quietly. "Mhmm?" I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "This doesn't change anything for us, right?" "No Sung, everything is good." "Okay good, I was afraid." "Don't be, this was just a casual hook up. We both just wanted to feel something, our friendship doesn't change."

Jisung turned so he was facing me, and he had the sweetest smile. "Thank you, Min." Jisung placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "Always." I pulled him into me. We both soon drifted off to sleep, our worries washed away for the time being.

God, I miss you Felix...