Satisfied

Seungmin

"Binnie! Get the fuck over here now!" I shouted from the other room. I don't think I've ever been so fucking happy right now than when I saw my notifications from The Knot. Yeah, that's right I'm that type of bride I guess or groom whatever.

A few minutes later Bin came into the bedroom, and I immediately pounced on him knocking us both down onto the bed. "Damn babe if you wanted to be fucked you could have just said so." Channgbin smiled. "Shut the fuck up. Look!" I showed Binnie my phone. Taking the phone from my hand and scrolling down he found what I was so happy about.

He threw the phone down and looked over at me and grabbed my face and kissed me. "Looks like our wedding is finally coming together baby." Changbin smiled into the kiss. I pulled back to look at him and I swear if I wasn't so caught up right now, I would let him rail me right here and now.

"The last of them Rsvp'd, thank the fucking lord. All of our friends will be with us Binnie." I spoke. "I don't want to ruin the mood because I love seeing you this way-" "But?" I cut him off. "We have to think about this, they all are coming but what if it's not one big happy reunion?" Changbin replied. "I can't think about that right now. All I care about is all of us being together and if any of them have the decency then they will fucking behave."

It's true but I know we can all get along, we have to.

Changbin pulled me into his lap and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Don't worry baby I'll make sure everything runs smoothly just for you." "You sure?" "Of course, I will not let your day be ruined for you just because our friends can't get along for one night." "Just a week and a half left, it's going to be weird seeing everyone after such a long time." "I know."

Pulling me in for a kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved forward a bit, so I was sitting more on his crotch. Changbin's hands reached down and grabbed my ass holding me in place while he deepened the kiss. "Mhmm, I love you." I whispered into the kiss. Hearing that must have gotten him more turned on because he pulled me onto the bed, my back pressed against the mattress as his whole body was on mine.

"I love you baby." Changbin said into the kiss.

I feel like it's been a while since we have been this way, I've been too occupied with all the wedding stuff and Changbin has been kind of distant, but he assured me he just didn't want to interrupt the planning because he knows how I can get.

I may be a bit of a bridezilla.

I pulled Changbin's shirt off and tossed it to the floor, damn my man be thick and I mean all over. His hand reached down and palmed me through my pants, already bucking my hips up into his hand. "My little pup is eager." Changbin smirked. "If you don't take my pants off right now and stick your dick inside me then you ain't getting shit on our wedding night." I deadpanned. "Yes baby."

Not even within a minute and the rest of our clothes were off and Changbin was so deep inside of me, and it felt so damn good.

I guess I am getting railed anyways.

Fuck our wedding night will be endless.