Time to forget

Felix

"Ugh, why did I agree to go out again?" I groaned as I held my head. I looked over to my right and couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Heesung was lying next to me mouth hanging open and drooling everywhere. "Still cute." I smiled.

I have to admit though last night was fun, for once I was able to let loose and forget everything. Sadly, it didn't last long I'm just thankful to have Heesung by myside otherwise I don't think I would have made it.

I felt Heesung stir next to me, and I turned on my side, so I was facing him. "Hey sleeping beauty." I chuckled. "Mhmm morning." Heesung sleepily yawned. Heesung moved closer to me and nuzzled his face into my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Last night was fun." Heesung said.

The club was nothing but sweaty drunk people dancing and messing around, the time I hit the dance floor I was definitely buzzed, and it felt so damn good. Watching Heesung's friends dance the night away and acting carefree was such a welcoming sight. As Heesung and I danced together and I could almost act like my old self, it felt good to have someone so closeup against me.

The way he grinded against me, hands rested on my waist and moving to the music it was almost a high. As the night went on, we grew closer together I don't think even a piece of paper could have fit between us. When I asked him to kiss me, I knew what I was doing and what I was asking for. The thought of us sleeping together crossed my mind too and in all honesty, I wouldn't have minded, I would have been okay with it.

"I am a little upset though." Heesung said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Oh, how so?" I raised my brows. "I didn't get to fuck you senseless." "Aw maybe next time darling." I rolled my eyes. "Would you have?" " My dear sweet friend we have plenty of opportunities." I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. "I like that answer." Heesung smirked.

After lying in bed for a while we finally decided to get up, I took a shower while he made breakfast and after we ate, he went ahead and took his shower. Thank God we live together, I know it might not be the best option close friends living together and now sharing kisses but frankly I don't give a fuck.

We didn't have dance today but decided to go in anyways and get more time in, dancing was our passion, and we were at the best dance studio in Australia. I came in second to Heesung at our yearly dance competition the studio holds every year and for only being here two years I'd say that's pretty damn good. Heesung swears I'm better than him though, I've only been doing this since high school but had a very long couple years break and I was rusty, once I got back into the groove of things it was like I never had forgotten.

"Let's go dance!" Heesung shouted. It was currently the weekend, and the studio was pretty empty, and I was actually kind of glad. No other dancers were here, if anyone was it was the maintenance people or some of the higher ups.

As soon as we entered our studio Heesung turned on the stereo full blast dragging me by my hand and swinging us around the dance floor. The second the music came on I forgot everything and all my worries, this may be the only time I can forget.

Forget about him.