Jealousy

Chan

Can't wait until another day, I just want to get back to my baby. I've been trying my best to keep my distance from him only because I want to surprise him.

Jisung recently contacted me and told me that he had drunk texted Minho the other day and made a fool of himself. But I also found out that Minho was in Australia for some dancing thing, and I took it upon himself to go find out.

I was curious, Minho was in Australia yet took no effort to get in contact with me and I was genuinely upset about it. We weren't close but we were close enough to be friends.

Or so I thought.

Walking into the dance Academy that I looked up only because Jisung had a big mouth and mentioned the dance competition thing. This place was huge and fancy as shit makes me wonder how Minho got into all this, I had no idea he was a dancer let alone a teacher.

As I made my way to the receptionist's desk, I could hear a familiar voice down the hall. "Can I help you?" The girl behind the desk asked. "Um no I think I found who I was looking for." I replied.

Turning on my heels I walked around the corner and spotted him, my little cousin. "Felix." I whispered. He was walking with some boy, and they looked very close almost as if they were dating. Felix was laughing at something the other said and he looked up meeting my eyes.

Felix stopped in his tracks, I made the initiative and walked towards him. "Long time no see cousin." I spoke. "Ch-channie." Felix said softly. "I had no idea you were here. I was looking for Minho..." "Oh Minho. He's here for the whole audition thing for this dance competition. How did you know he was here?" Jisung." "Always a loudmouth that one."

We both stayed there looking at each other, he looked disappointed that I wasn't really here for him. Fuck I didn't even know he was here.

"I didn't know you were here Lixie. I barely knew you got back into dancing." I spoke up. "Y-yeah, after everything I needed something to help clear my mind, and Heesung here helped as well." Felix replied motioning to the boy next to him. "I'm a friend of Felix's, nice to meet you." Heesung held his hand out.

I took his hand and shook it, but I eyed him down carefully. "I'm Chan. Felix's cousin." 

Heesung nodded his head then took his leave. Felix was rocking back and forth on his heels; I could tell he was nervous. It's been too long since we've seen each other, and I missed him.

"Chan, I'm s-sorry." Felix lowered his head. I wrapped him up in my arms swiftly and made sure he knew I wasn't upset at him. "It's okay Lix. I understand you were hurt, and I lied to you, so don't be sorry." I shushed his sniffling.

Felix pulled away and smiled, I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. He looks good and okay, but is it the same on the inside?

"I have to get going, Minho is very strict. Can you come with me?" Felix asked. "Of course, I would love to see you dance." I smiled.

I followed Felix to the dance studio, and it was already filled with others. Minho was at the front, looks as if he was surrounded by the few girls that were there. Must be a big hotshot now. I watched Felix set his bag down and join Heesung by the wall and the boy wrapped his arm around his waist.

Yup definitely something going on there.

Looked like Minho was getting annoyed by the second so I walked over there. "Sorry ladies but this boy is taken." I said as I wrapped my arm around his waist and gave him a peck on the cheek. I heard a bunch of boos and ah's. 

"Fuck! Chan what the hell?" Minho whisper shouted. "Oh, come on Min you were dying over here, you were annoyed as fuck." I chuckled. "What are you doing here anyways?" "A certain little squirrel told me about his drunken texts to you and mentioned you were in the country." "Here I didn't think he remembered." "Since you were here, I thought I would come find you. I see you've seen Felix." "That I have." Minho looked over at the two.

I could see the hurt in Minho's eyes, and I'm surprised he's keeping his cool at all. To this day I never got the full story, and it sucks.

"You can stay and watch, but I've got to get this ball on the roll." Minho said. I nodded my head and walked over to the far wall and leaned against it.

Felix

After the other day I tried my hardest not to be close to Minho, he thought I was making him crazy but fuck he was making me crazy.

It's almost the end of the week and I have yet to have my solo audition for Minho, some others have already been eliminated and now there are only 5 of us left. I'm still struggling with some stuff, but I've gotten better than the first day.

Throughout this whole thing Minho had kept his eye on me and I could definitely tell he was very jealous, and I had to admit it was kind of hot.

Seeing Chan kind of uplifted me a bit, I let my anger fade out towards him and I actually missed him. I always use to go to him for everything and talk to him we were close, and I missed that.

Looks like Chan was sitting in on this one, too bad it wasn't my time to shine today. It was time for one of the others to audition today and then Minho had mentioned there would be a group dance afterwards showcasing what we have learned the past couple of days.

After what seemed like forever the stupid scrawny girl was finished with her dance and the others clapped for her except for me and Heesung. Now it was our time, all of us walked towards the middle of the room and Minho pressed played.

As the song began all of us began moving to the music.

I immediately knew what song was playing, it was one of the stupid songs the boys sang to on the karaoke machine at the cabin. Me and Minho had danced to it in the silliest of ways possible and sang our hearts out. We may have sounded like shit because we were drunk but it was a memory that I could not forget.

It was as if my body was in a trance and moved on its own, and Minho's eyes were trained on me the whole time. I wasn't nervous one fucking bit this time.

When the song finished everyone was out of breath and Chan was clapping in the background, I still had the others glaring at me, but I ignored them.

"Channie! How was I? It's too bad you didn't come on the day I was going solo." I pouted. "It was good to see you dance again, you were amazing." I smiled. "So how was everything?" Minho asked. "He was great." Chan replied.

Heesung came up behind me and hugged me "You were great Lix baby." "Thanks, Heesung." I spoke. I tried not to show anything towards him, Minho was staring at me like I was his and nobody else should be touching me.

Heesung knew all too well and turned me around to face him locking his lips with mine.