Late night dancing

"Felix!" The raven-haired boy yelled. "Ugh what do you want Heesung?" Felix replied.  "What can't I say hi?" Heesung smiled. "Of course, you can." Felix smiled back.

Heesung wrapped his arm around Felix's tiny waist and pulled him into his side as they walked down the hallway. "Did you hear about the new dance competition coming up?" Heesung asked. "I think I've heard about it. In a couple of weeks, right?" Felix said. "Yeah, and apparently some hot shot dance teacher is coming to our neck of the woods to recruit some of us." "Really I didn't hear of that." "Yeah, should be arriving sometime tomorrow or some shit. You gonna go for it?" "Hmm...only if you do." Felix winked.

Heesung and Felix became fast friends after Felix joined the most prestigious dance academy in Australia.  Heesung however holds a tiny crush for the freckled face boy. Felix was well aware of his crush and always teased him, you could say however Felix enjoyed the company of said boy.

To be truthful Felix was lonely and hated the feeling, he hated the darkness that has built up inside of him. Felix would be lying if he hadn't thought of interacting with Heesung, he wasn't questioning himself anymore and was fully into boys.

His first love ended before it began, and he was not going to be alone forever.

"Felix want to go out after dance?" Heesung flirtatiously asked. "I could use a good night out actually." Felix replied. "Good! I may not know your whole story, but I know enough that you were hurt by someone. You try to act alright, but I know this isn't really you." "It was more like I hurt them, but there were other issues too. And you're right this isn't how I am normally. Thanks to you though I'm not sad all the time."

Heesung pulled Felix as close to him as possible and made sure he knew he had him by his side.

"You finally got him out!" Heesung's best friend cheered holding up a drink. "I sure fucking did! He needed it trust me. So please go easy on him Jay." Heesung smirked. "Jeeze guys you make it sound like I don't get out at all or have any fun." Felix pouted. "Come on Lixie, don't listen to them. Let's go get some drinks" Heesung smiled.

The two boys made their way over to the bar and were served fairly fast, they leaned against the bar and downed their drinks watching in amusement as their other friends danced like fools on the dance floor.

A few more drinks in and Felix was finally letting loose and having fun, Heesung was overjoyed at watching him have fun and was completely gone of all and any signs of sadness.

Heesung and Felix made their way over to the dancefloor to join their friends, nobody knew who they were and didn't care if they acted like fools. They danced to their hearts content, they had fun and acted impulsively.

They let the music take over their bodies and they moved with the beat, there was a seductive song playing and some of the other boys were definitely letting the music speak for them as they grinded against one another, touched each other.

Felix had let the song take over; it was if his body was moving in slow motion. His body had become sweaty with the amount of dancing they had been doing and his black hair was sticking to his forehead, the sweat glistening over his exposed chest from his V-neck shirt and arms.

Heesung was right up against him, his body moving against his with the music "Why can't we dance like this all the time?" "Because we never have the songs too." Felix smirked. "So, what you're saying is you would dance like this with me?" "Hmmm...this type of dancing is very sensual Heesung." "That it is Lixie baby."

Felix laughed seductively and it threw Heesung over the edge, his feelings were more adamant than ever right now and as much as he enjoyed it, he hated himself for feeling this way towards Felix. 

Felix wrapped his arms around Heesung's neck and moved closer to him as Heesung placed his hands on Felix's waist. "Heesung?" Felix asked quietly. "Yes?" Heesung replied. "Kiss me."

Heesung took a minute to hear what was just asked of him and as much as he wanted to say no his body was acting before he knew it.

His lips were on Felix's in an instant and the kiss grew deeper and heated. Felix knew what he asked was wrong, but he wanted to feel again, he was tired of always feeling empty and sad. He wanted the darkness gone; he wanted his light back.

Felix was afraid the only way that would happen if he saw him again.

The two boys grinded against each other as the song went on and their kiss turned into a heated mess, Heesung bit down on Felix's lower lip causing him to moan only for Heesung to hear. His lips attached themselves to Felix's neck as he left wet opened kisses all along his jaw and neck.

"Heesung." Felix breathed out. "God, you taste so fucking good." Heesung smiled against his neck.

Don't hate!

Felix is not in his right mind and alcohol doesn't make it any better. Overall, Felix is just tired of being alone and always saw Heesung as just a really good friend, but they do flirt with each other on occasion.

Heesung has also been a positive light in Felix's life for the past two years.