Truth is out

Felix had woken up to an empty bed and a note on the empty pillow next to him. He was definitely confused and felt really alone right now.

Lix baby,

This may seem sudden to you, but I had to make a choice. I went back home; I did this for you, and you deserve to be happy.

I know I can't give you what you want, you say I made you happy and you found comfort in me and I'm glad I could be there for you. I withdrew from the dance competition and in my place, you will be picked, so keep a look out for an email or better yet talk to Minho. He loves you ya know and you two are it.

Go to him Felix and be happy.

Love Heesung

Somehow, Felix knew this day would come. Heesung gave up his own dream for his, Felix truly did not deserve him even as a friend.

Felix read and re-read the note over and over again, but he wasn't going to get anywhere by doing this he had to go see Minho. At the same time though he didn't quite want to see him yet.

Felix then decided to get up and take a shower, maybe it would clear his mind a bit.

Seungmin and Changbin were peacefully just lying in bed just enjoying each other's presence, but Changbin couldn't help but feel uneasy. 

"Babe, are you going to tell me what's going on in that head of yours, you've been weird for a few days now." Seungmin said playing with Changbin's hair. "Just something that's been on my mind, something that has to do with that night from the cabin." Changbin replied propping himself up on his elbow do get a better look at his man.

Seungmin looked at him with a questioning look.

"Do you know what actually happened?" Seungmin asked. "I do." Changbin replied.

Changbin had said he wasn't going to tell Seungmin until after they were married but he couldn't risk it not now. He might be risking it now, but he didn't care he had to tell him.

"It's my fault." Changbin sat up turning his back on Seungmin. "How is it your fault?" asked Seungmin. "It was a dare-" "A dare? To do what break them up!?" Seungmin yelled. "No, just that wasn't the first time we all met Felix. We knew him way before, remember that time Chan came home to visit his grandmother or whatever, he brought his little cousin with." Changbin began to explain. "And how do none of us remember?" "Fuck if I know, I barely remembered myself, but we also did party a lot back then. And Minho wasn't really in the picture back then either."

Seungmin got out of bed and started to pace back and forth in the room, his mind was going everywhere and, on his day, nonetheless.

"So, tell me then what was the fucking dare." Seungmin spat. "Hyunjin and Felix had a small thing back then and neither of them remembered it. I dared Hyunjin to take Felix on New Year's Eve and kiss him, nothing more. But I guess Minho saw them." Changbin replied. "Oh, for fuck's sake, two fucking years Changbin. It practically destroyed our whole group. Who else knows?"

Changbin knew Hyunjin told Felix, and Chan surely knows something but other than that he wasn't sure. Maybe Hyunjin clued Jisung in on it a bit.

"I know, but look we are all here back together, aren't we? Minho and Felix obviously got over it and well they aren't totally mad at Hyunjin." Changbin turned to face Seungmin. "You just had to wait until the day of our wedding to fucking tell me." "I'm sorry, it was eating away at me. Believe me I wanted to tell you sooner, but Hyunjin made me promise not to." "Hyunjin has real nerve, he should have known better than to do that stupid dare."

Seungmin sighed and went to the bathroom slamming the door shut behind him without saying another word.

Changbin soon put some clothes on and left the room.

Can you say trouble?

Seungmin was upset and angry especially since his mood was sour now, but can he be angry at him really? Hyunjin shouldn't have gone through with it either so they both are at fault.

Does everyone know though? Does everyone remember knowing Felix beforehand, even Felix himself didn't seem to remember.

Seungmin knew he couldn't let this ruin his day, but he wasn't going to forgive Changbin that easily. Married they will be, but the one thing Changbin loves he won't get for quite a while. Seungmin will make him pay, for almost breaking their group apart because of some stupid ass dare. Was he stupid or was he stupid?

He was going to let this slide for now, how does no one fucking remember? Chan better speak up too. Their friends are real pieces of work.