Lies and love

Seungmin

"Binnie? Is there a point in sending this to them?" I asked frustrated. "Minnie, you know they are still our friends. We all fell out of touch remember but we always find our way back together." Changbin replied. 

Our wedding was nearing, and we have sent out all of our invites but a few. No one has heard from Felix, Minho or Hyunjin since our trip 2 years ago. We had sent out save the dates but unfortunately no replies. Even Chan has no idea about any of them, only 3 have responded.

Jeongin, Chan and Jisung.

Jisung was kept in the dark just as much as the rest of us have.

All I know is whatever happened between the three was not pretty. Even me and Binnie got over our differences from that trip despite probably not being as big of a deal as whatever went on between them.

This is so frustrating; I just want all of us to come together again and have a good time. It's not every day you get to attend your friend's wedding, most friendships don't last once you get out of high school. We have stuck together even though we only get together every once in a while, but our friendship is one that is unbreakable or so I thought.

"It's all going to be okay, there is still a few months to go. If I have to, I'll have Chan hunt down Felix, they still live in the same country. The other two might be a little harder." Changbin assured me. "I really thought Felix and Minho would have made it. They were so good together. and something tells me Hyunjin had something to do with it though." I replied. "What makes you think that?" "Well, that night Minho came storming down the stairs with suitcase in hand walking out the front door. Felix rushed down to go after him, but it was too late and Hyunjin came right down after looking very troubled."

There is something that still doesn't sit right with me, something I never brought up. Changbin was among them he was the last to come down the stairs. I didn't want to mention anything because first of all it was none of my business and I trust Changbin my Binnie.

Changbin

Fuck.

So far, he has no idea and I plan and keeping it that way, this whole thing was my fucking fault. I broke them up and I ruined their friendship, what a great friend I am right?

If Seungmin ever found out then I'd be done for, we would be done for and that's something I can't afford to lose right now.

Seungmin means the world to me, and I will admit I was jealous a bit with what happened on the trip between Jeongin and Seungmin and with Chan. They were only dares after all and we had to go through with them, that's just how we did things.

I'm going to do everything in my power to make this wedding happen and give Seungmin what he wants.

All of us back together again.

It's been two years too long. Finding Minho might be a challenge, but Hyunjin still lives in the same house, just never opened the door for anyone or wasn't home. Either way he was avoiding everyone.

"Minnie, I'll go after Hyunjin okay and will do everything in my power to make sure he sits down and listens to me. I can't guarantee on Minho though." I pulled Seungmin into my lap earning a small yelp from him. God he was so adorable. "Bin, have I ever said I love you?" Seungmin asked. "I don't think you have no." I chuckled as he playfully swatted my arm.

We sat there in a small silence but only seconds passed as we stared into each other's eyes. My sweet Seungmin with his adorable puppy like features and his smile that just makes you melt but always hides because he hates his smile.

"I love you." Seungmin softly spoke.

I pulled him into a kiss, and he immediately wrapped his arms around my neck both of us melting into each other. "I'll make our wedding day the best day of your life." I whispered into the kiss.