Raise your glass

Felix and Heesung had mostly kept to themselves as everyone else did, Chan and Jeongin were acting as if they were on their own honeymoon and didn't want to be disturbed.

Jisung had been helping with what was left and Hyunjin occasionally joined as well. The two stayed civil with each other for their friend's sake.

Minho on the other hand hasn't really been seen by anyone really, Seungmin had checked up on him but that was it. Minho had also been going back and forth from the hotel to his dance studio in order to get things together for the upcoming dance competition show.

Everyone was on edge as tonight Seungmin is making everyone get together for dinner later in the hotel's restaurant. Changbin had advise against it as everyone would be together tomorrow for the rehearsal dinner, but Seungmin wasn't having it.

He wanted everyone together at least once before everything starts and whether or not all hell will break loose or not, he didn't care. To him everyone was acting like little bitches and needed to get over themselves. It's been two long years and you'd think that gave everyone plenty of time to mull things over.

"This is a bad idea babe." Changbin said. "Don't tell me it's a bad idea, I don't fucking care. Everyone needs to stop acting like the little bitches they are and get through it. Hyunjin and Jisung managed to somewhat get over it and I even heard that Minho and Felix have done the same." Seungmin replied. "Really? I guess that's good then." "Seems like Hyunjin is the one who's scared the most."

Changbin knew all too well, but he wasn't about to say anything, instead he pulled his husband to be into his lap and kissed him. "We can only hope everything will be somewhat okay." Changbin said.

With most the preparations done Seungmin was finally taking a break and enjoying some quality time with his Binnie. 

They were currently sitting poolside enjoying the nice day as they days were getting chillier. The sun was high up and warm today, so they took the opportunity to sit by the pool.

"Ugh I swear if I have to hear both of them going at it again, I'm going to fling myself off the balcony." Hyunjin groaned plopping down in one of the chairs. "They really that bad?" Seungmin chuckled. "Don't get me started. I'd be surprised if Jeongin can even actually walk when everything is said and done." "Too bad you couldn't be doing that yourself; you know you want to take Jisung and fuck him until the sun doesn't shine." "Ha, I'm lucky if he even smiles at me let alone talk to me." Hyunjin stifled a laugh.

Guess you could say Hyunjin was bitter, but he did it to himself.

"Even Felix got himself a new boyfriend." Changbin blurted. "Really?" Hyunjin replied. "Yeah, even brought him with. They seem pretty good together, bet that makes Minho really jealous though." Seungnin said. "Yeah, well Chan mentioned everything was good between them all, even Minho had to deal with them both while he was in Australia for that dancing thing." "Huh, that's good I guess." Hyunjin stared out into space.

Minho happened to be walking by when he overheard everything, he had seen Seungmin and Changbin sitting outside and thought he would go see them but then he heard Hyunjin. Minho started to walk away when he stopped and turned around, had to face him sooner or later.

"What's good you guess?" Minho said.

Seungmin and Changbin turned their heads, and their eyes went wide but not as wide as Hyunjin's as if they were going to pop out of his head.

"Oh, just that you and Felix seemed to be okay, especially with his boyfriend." Seungmin spoke up. "Yeah, all is good." Minho replied starring daggers into Hyunjin's soul.