If fate would have it

The day was finally here. Two best friends getting married with their own best friends joining them on their special day.

Minho and Felix shared another moment together last night, seems to be happening a lot since they've crossed paths with each other. It didn't last long as they never do, Felix had returned to Heesung and Minho went back to his room alone.

You think with everything that has happened in the past few weeks let alone days shit has hit the fan needless to say but no one has really made too big a deal out of stuff.

Jeongin has been living for these moments, it's like he gets off on it and his own boyfriend can't help but shake his head and look away. Seungmin use to be that way but not anymore. he's grown up now and is getting married, but he won't lie it's been fun the past few days.

Changbin on the other hand is dreading the day when he has to tell Seungmin the truth. The truth behind Hyunjin and Felix, the whole dare. He's nervous and scared on the inside but on the outside, he is trying his best to be happy as the day finally has come to marry his best friend.

Minho

Today is the day, and as much as I want to be here at the hotel, I just couldn't bring myself to be around everyone at the moment. I woke up early this morning and went to the dance studio, I danced away my stress and frustrations, every time I am near Felix or just holding him it's taking everything in me to not breakdown and fucking kiss him.

I had my hunches about him and Heesung, they were never really together though, but it was nice seeing someone be there for Felix.

He deserves to be happy, and I honestly don't know if I could ever give him that.

Sitting here on the floor in the dance studio has me thinking, I'm going to be a judge for the dance competition, but I was told a few days ago that it was going to be in the States. To be honest I don't know how I feel about that, it was a spur of the moment change apparently.

Either way I guess it could be a nice change for me, experiencing something new again.

With only a few hours to go I guess I should be heading back to hotel to get ready and see if anything needs done before hand.

Returning back to the hotel I went straight to my room to take a shower and then relax for a bit. I knew tonight was going to be a long night so might as well enjoy whatever time I have left to myself.

After showering and putting on some comfortable clothes for the time being I was about to turn the tv on when there was a knock at my door. Opening the door, I was met with Heesung surprisingly.

"Can I help you?" I asked. Heesung pushed passed me and sat on the couch, I stood there dumbfounded for a second before I let the door close.

"I know you love Felix, and he loves you. You two are meant to be, I love Felix and I want nothing but the best for him. That's why I withdrew from the dance show. Felix will be picked, and he can go on to pursue his dream." Heesung spoke. "It's not that easy Heesung, I haven't even gotten any updates on it." I replied.

Heesung stood up and walked towards the door. "Check your email." And just like that Heesung was gone.

Mr. Lee,

Due to unforeseen circumstances Heesung has withdrawn his participation from the dance competition show, this leaves us with no choice but to get in contact with Lee Felix who was the runner-up and ask him to participate.

We know you picked well in the final contestants from the auditions and Lee Felix will make a fine addition to the show. 

We will update you further, an email will be sent to Lee Felix.

And just like that I read the email.

Maybe luck will be on my side after all.

Felix was a winner in my eye the whole time, just because they wanted a female and a male for the fucking show was ridiculous if you ask me.

I guess fate is bringing us together again.